Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started using this garbage exactly four months ago today. My face still has red marks sad.gif I think i will have these things forever! They don't even seem to have faded since week eight. It's like, my face just stopped improving after that point.

I hate tazorac.

I don't care if you like it.

I hate it.

Have you considering trying something else? I was prescribed Tazorac sometime ago. I don't think it actually did anything since I have all these samples lying around the house.

How bad is your acne? Have you done the whole antibiotic thing, Retin-A, Differin?

well done on getting through four months of hell, hopefully your derm or doctor will see that is useless for you and try something else that will hopefully work for you. Oh and I can celebrate 3 months of differin today with less pustules, lots of red marks and lumpy spots with outheads in the place of pustules. Yippee eusa_liar.gif

No, he said it was working and that i should keep using it. I mainly have redmarks. They aren't getting better though sad.gif

And they probably wont. I am in the same boat as you, but I am happy it got rid of my overall acne.