Any Tips For Clubbi...

Notifications
Clear all

Any Tips For Clubbing?/ Going Out

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 01/19/2014 6:30 pm

Hey guys,

I'm assuming loads of other people are in the same boat. When I go out clubbing to bars etc. I'm so paranoid because within an hour parts of my face are so dry and flaky. I don't apply the regimen on nights that I go out like party's and clubs.

Anyone have he same situation and found any sort of cover ups or ways to beat this?

I'm male but girls feel free to comment as well. Cheers!

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 01/19/2014 9:45 pm

Could you take a small amount of moisturiser with you in a tiny tub and apply it every few hours?

MemberMember
(@wot-once-woz)

Posted : 01/27/2014 3:45 pm

I remember years ago early on in my acne battle before I found this site. I used this all natural acne cream from this website I came across. It was called clearface I think. Long long time ago.

I used to go out with the tub in my pocket believe it or not. Once I was about to go into a club and the security was searching me as they always do to everyone. He got to my pocket and looked at me asking what I had in there. It was so embarrassing! I pulled it out and showed him and just said its for my skin. I still remember. One of my best friends was with me at the time. :'(

Anyway, moving on to your question. I used to party a lot when. I was on the regiment back in the days. I went through different stages according to how my skin was at the time.

At the start I uses to go with the regiment on. I didn't go as much at the beginning though. Very rarely.

As my skin got better, I used to go more often. When I did I went with just moisturizer on and nothing else. I decided not to do the reg for the party nights. I would not advise you do this however. I only did it because I thought my skin could take it. It was getting better I guess.

Even when I did go with just moisturizer, my skin was still very dry and I still got flaky throughout the night and that. But by those times I was so crazy drunk it did not matter. :-)

Eventually once I discovered jojoba oil, I started to go out with same moisturizer routine but mixed with jojoba. It worked so much better. No dryness or flakes. But my god, crazy shiny oily glowing face. 😉

Jojoba will always give a bright shine and oily appearance. I just got used to it and stuck with it. It has never failed me with handling dry skin, with or without BP. So that's what inised to do really. Used to Load up moisturizer and jojoba oil and go out and party!!! :o

Sorry for the typos. Bad habit. I should really check before I click submit

MemberMember
(@olly-c)

Posted : 01/27/2014 5:26 pm

I am not on the regimen, but I do use B.P.

When my skin is really flakey and I am going clubbing or something, I use a hot cloth cleanser which REALLY softens my skin and using a washcloth removes a lot of the flakes anyway, then follow up with argan oil and heavy duty moisturiser + vaseline on really dry areas. I also use a mattifying primer so I don't look like an oil slick haha....

The hot cloth cleanser I use is made of shea butter and cocoa butter and various oils so it could be problematic to use every day but I only use it on special occasions if I'm really flaky :)