Notifications
Clear all

The Moisturiser

MemberMember
(@casualkeep)

Posted : 01/11/2014 4:25 pm

My face tends to get very oily naturally and I've usually had bad experiences when using moisturisers. Is it possible to skip that step or do I still need to use it after the BP?

MemberMember
(@casualkeep)

Posted : 01/12/2014 1:11 pm

Anyone?

MemberMember
(@sarah-marie8769gmail-com)

Posted : 01/12/2014 6:24 pm

You still need to use moisturizer after BP. I love Dan's products but my skin didn't like his moisturizer. It was greasy and rich but at the same time it didn't really take care of the flakiness and dryness for me, I would also sometimes get little whiteheads from using it.

I've been posting about it all night and probably sound like I am sponsored, but Cerave PM facial moisturizing lotion has been a godsend for me. It is my Holy Grail moisturizer and it has allowed me to use the regimen again without discomfort out flakiness. I'd give it a try!

MemberMember
(@casualkeep)

Posted : 01/13/2014 4:24 pm

Thats the issue I had with Dan's moisturiser. I have a bit of a patch on my face randomly that gets red and the day after I used moisturiser it became comically red with very tiny whiteheads which can only be seen if close but they were there and cos I knew, it bugged the hell out of me. I normally use Hydrocortisone cream on that patch it worked fine by getting rid of the redness and not spots on it.

But obviously the BP dries out my skin (except my bloody nose!!) so it makes the red mark look horrendous at times. Just need one that works for my generally oily face and I'll give yours a try if I can find one. Thanks :)

MemberMember
(@itszdonna)

Posted : 01/22/2014 2:13 pm

There are moisturizers for oily skin, I used Clinique Moisturizer in gel form because its for oily skin and after a few weeks of using it my skin has become normal to dry so I switch my moisturizer to Cetaphil and it works great.