Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dude16

nuetrogena mult-vitamin lotion

I recently bought the neutrogena multi-vitamin lotion. I have red marks and wanted to know if anyone has ever tried it before and had great success with it fading red marks.

I've heard others on here say its good for red marks because of the glycolic and salicylic acids in it.

I believe the package says 1.5% SA, I wonder how much GA is in it.

yes i have used it, didnt work for me but worth a shot. aslo what helped take the red out for me was a sulfer based product for acne..

the product i used was from proactive refining mask, or what ever..

uhm but some people says it breaks them out others it didnt. It didnt me actually worked pretty good but i cant find it and proactive can kiss my eusa_wall.gif

The Multi Vitamin worked great on me. It totally cleared me of acne and redmarks. Its one of the best products i'v tried.

If the Multi Vitamin doesn't work on you.

Try Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Lotion. It has Alfalfa, dandelion, mulberry and licorice extracts and 1% salicylic acid.

i used it and for some reason it made my skin well greasy which it isnt normaly and i got more spots and since im lucky in the respect that my spots go nad red marks more or less go with them i dont have red marks i thought f--- it and when i stopped i didnt get any new spots ,i bought really as the multivitamin side apealed to me

If the Multi Vitamin doesn't work on you.

Try Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Lotion.  It has Alfalfa, dandelion, mulberry and licorice extracts and 1% salicylic acid.

2 to 3 weeks i was cleared with Neutrogena Multi Vitamin.

But I also used a cleanser, then the dove toner, then the Neutrogena Multi Vitamin.

I'm not sure if drug stores sell the Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Lotion.

Go to google, type in Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Lotion.

It will show you places that sell it.