Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tazorac

ever thought u were on ur way

ok im 20 years old...about a 2 weeks ago my face was dam near clear with the expection of a zit on my forehead..spots were just about faded and no active pimples..i was going to tell u guys that i think i grew out of my acne..last week i got 3 new zits on my forehead and on 1 and my cheek..this week my face looks like crap..its funny how ur confidence can go to shits when u break out again..i finally thought i grew out of acne but i guess i didnt cry.gif

i know exactly what u mean, a couple times i get a clear week, and then boom, its breakout day friends and neighbours, bring your kiddies lets party

zit zit zaroo

sad.gif

Guest brokencocoon
i know exactly what u mean, a couple times i get a clear week, and then boom, its breakout day friends and neighbours, bring your kiddies lets party

zit zit zaroo

sad.gif

I'm sorry that you got this sudden breakout. I've been clear for about 4 straight weeks now and I'm feeling good about myself, but I know if tomorrow I saw a new zit I would feel like how I used to.

Whats really funny is when you are finally clear, you realize that you may have been overreacting to your zits. I know I was. When I first began to get zits about 4 months ago there were only about 1 or 2 zits on my face and then I thought my life was over. Over the next few months my face blew up, and I found myself saying god I would give anything to just only have those first two zits again rather than a full blown pizza face.

This is what I am currently going through.

I stopped drinking milk and have been on the regimine for about two weeks now.

Things were looking a lot clearer, until I felt the first hint of PMS, and then BAM! 17 large new cysts on my face. I've been crying and crying (try dealing with it WHILE you have pMs) and don't plan on leaving the house (besides for work and school which is hard enough) until it's better. Also, when I have PMS the BP does NOTHING for my acne except irritate the surrounding skin. There is just nothing that seems to be able to effect this hormonal acne..I tried Birth Control Pills and they only made it more severe. Sometimes I want to die. sad.gif

I have been trying to get clear 100% for the last...hmmm...lets see now.....about 7 years? After accutane...i was rewarded with 4 months of a normal life. 4 MONTHS!!!! jeezus..it was nice...of course its returned like i thought it would..but i do my best not to let it control me...sure it gets a little annoying..but i can usually keep things under control..

But i know what you mean..its like you'll clear up the shazzam! new zits..

hey babee, it happens to me all the time, midterms, finals, life, shit happens and then guess what? the stress causes me to break out...not fun or fair but we are all in the same boat..

Guest Captain Chaos

Yes my face looks like a hand grenade went off inside it since yesterday, like half a dozen or more new pimples, grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

YEAAAAHHH!! That happened to me a few weeks ago. I'm almost 22. A few weeks ago I was completely clear. COMPLETELY! I was like holy shit maybe I'm starting to out grow it. It only lasted a few days. Then bam! One break out after the other. Now I got like 6 zits and two cysts. Every time you think you're so close then another breakout. I hate it.