Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi,

what's the best way to achieve that fresh looking skin on a little kid and baby?? whenever i look at a kid i always notice how nice and smooth and even their skin is!! why is it that they need so little maintenance, yet the results on their skin is amazing!?!? how can i be like them???

I would say it's hormones. Once you have reached puberty and you have "raging" hormones, your body changes, including your skin. Sucks though! Little kids always have the most beautiful skin!

I started using apple cider vinegar in late August/early September. One of my friends has a thing about touching people's faces. So she started touching my face one day and kept talking about how smooth my skin is, something she'd never said until after I used the acv.

So I'd recommend adding diluted acv to your regimen. It's cheap (wal-mart brand bottle costs $.66 here), easy to understand how/why it works (the acid has an exfoliating effect), and others have had success with it. Plus, the antioxidants are good for your skin.

ya, but when those kids hit puberty, 99% of the time that skin goes straight to hell! smile.gif

I'VE GOT THE POWA!

that cider thing, do you apply it on ur face or drink it?

"dad can u buy me cider, ive been told i have to drink it"

(i know u apply it on ur face and i know its vinegar, but wouldnt it b cool if alcahol cleared you up?)

The funny thing is, my skin IS almost like that, in the places where there are not CYSTS.

I credit taking vitamins and anti-oxidants for most of my life and drinking a lot of water. Unfortunately these things do not seem to stop the acne. The only thing that helps the acne is the BP, and it seems to be drying out my baby soft skin!

Ooooh life is cruel. doubt.gif