Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne

My new regime .. cheap as chips !!

This works better than anything I have tried before :

When having a bath, you can have it warm but NOT hot. When washing your face don't use your hands just dip your face in the water. Try not to use hair gel, this one is a biggy for me, really helps. Try not to shave until you have to, this is what makes my spots go crazy =( I wasn't looking too bad the other day, then I had a shave and I looked terrible. I've stopped having milk for a while, I used to live on the stuff and I'm sure it's having a positive effect. Try also to cut down on masturbation, this also makes my spots have a field day. Most importantly though, do not pick, my spots would not be half as bad as they are if I had not picked, it really has ruined my face. I also take 1 zinc tablet in the morning, and 1 zinc tablet before I go to bed. I use apple cider vinegar on my red marks at night also.

I'm not saying this will work for all, but it has improved my face a lot. I just hope this information is useful for someone. Let me know if it is, and I will keep you posted as to whether this clears me 100% .. I'm almost there (going from a whole face full of acne to just red marks at the moment) !!