Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eneru

Bioderma Sebium Hydra: Non-Comedogenic With Comedogenic Ingredient?

Hello,

I've been using BHA, and Tretinoin for quite a while but no moisturizer because I just couldn't find one for my skin.

Somehow my skin got quite dry two weeks ago so I decided to start using a moisturizer that doesn't cause breakouts.

I found the Bioderma Sebium Hydra http://www.bioderma.com/en/nc/the-products/what-s-new/product/characteristics/235.html and start using it.

Somehow I started to get some pimples and now I'm scared if that moisturizer causes it or something else.

On their webside it says non-comedogenic, although there are ingredients like ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE in it, which are comedogenic.

Then again, I've been using tretinoin cream which contains ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE but I have had no problem with that so far.

Although I've read so many reviews and other stuff about Bioderma Sebium Hydra, I couldn't find someone who had breakouts.

What should I do? Is is comedogenic although they say it isn't?

Does anyone have any experience with Bioderma Sebium Hydra and using or used it?

Should I stick to it?

Or should I just decrease BHA and tretinoin so that I don't need a moisturizer? (I want to use one because of redness)