Notifications
Clear all

For Those Of You Tired Of Acne

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/14/2013 8:17 am

I have been a member here for a few years. I came here looking for help like all of you have so now I return to share what I know about acne and all other skin conditions.

I'm not here to debate what I know. If you want real lasting results supported by diagnostic testing, I will help you.

I am starting a wellness coach business but I am not advertising here. I suffered with severe acne and mild acne for 26 years. Not anymore. I am offering free help to those that want it.

To give you an idea of what I know, think of The China Study, Forks Over Knives, JJ Virgin Diet, and Dr's Peter Osborne & Alessio Fassano's diet plans and research but on steroids. I am the only one that is supported by diagnostic testing performed by the top lab in the U.S..

If you want my help I'm here. If not then just ignore this thread.

MemberMember
(@nicetrout)

Posted : 12/19/2013 11:40 am

Registered to just ask what is your grand design theory here?

I myself is 26 male but still with moderate to severe condition, tried a bunch of stuff, so i'm all listening.

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/19/2013 8:15 pm

No theory, just results. I've eliminated acne, psoriasis, dermatitis herpetiformis, and rosacea. Acne, like any skin disorder, is a allergic reaction. When you control what goes in your body, the allergen is easy to find.

I suffered with acne and psoriasis for 26 years. I discovered the cause (along many other diseases) and reversed them. I am here because I know what it's like living with acne and I really want to help everyone end the pain acne causes. This is no joke. You can even see my email, find me on Facebook, and twitter. I have nothing to hide.

I don't charge people with acne and I'm not selling any products. I don't even suggest people take medication or supplements. They are not needed. All you need to do is find your allergen and remove it. All I do is help you find it.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 12/20/2013 5:00 am

No theory, just results. I've eliminated acne, psoriasis, dermatitis herpetiformis, and rosacea. Acne, like any skin disorder, is a allergic reaction. When you control what goes in your body, the allergen is easy to find.

I suffered with acne and psoriasis for 26 years. I discovered the cause (along many other diseases) and reversed them. I am here because I know what it's like living with acne and I really want to help everyone end the pain acne causes. This is no joke. You can even see my email, find me on Facebook, and twitter. I have nothing to hide.

I don't charge people with acne and I'm not selling any products. I don't even suggest people take medication or supplements. They are not needed. All you need to do is find your allergen and remove it. All I do is help you find it.

Can you please help me i am sick of suffering

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/20/2013 6:31 am

Absolutely. The first thing you need to do is gain control of what you put in your body. I need to know what your race is so I know what to have you eliminate first.

If they are not the cause you can add them back in but you might not want to.

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 12/20/2013 1:53 pm

not all of us are lucky enough to have thier acne induced from an allergic reaction. claiming it is the case for everyone is pure bullshit.

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/20/2013 3:48 pm

not all of us are lucky enough to have thier acne induced from an allergic reaction. claiming it is the case for everyone is pure bullshit.

I'm not going to debate what I know. You would never understand. I'm actually reversing skin disorders and other chronic diseases and your sitting at your computer assuming that you know they can't even though you never tried.

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 12/20/2013 4:00 pm

I'm not going to debate what I know. You would never understand. I'm actually reversing skin disorders and other chronic diseases and your sitting at your computer assuming that you know they can't even though you never tried.

i never said it doesnt work, i said it doesnt work for EVERYONE. maybe it works for some people, maybe even the majority.. but not everyone.

ur the one assuming i didnt try stuff when u know nothing of me, and ur approach sounds just like 'acne no more' book.

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/20/2013 4:44 pm

I've reversed a lot more serious diseases than acne. I don't even need people to get the testing that I have my clients get to eliminate acne. That's how and why I can do it here. And because I suffered with acne, that's my sole reason for being here.

I can help you if you want. You have nothing to lose by letting me.

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 12/20/2013 6:09 pm

I've reversed a lot more serious diseases than acne. I don't even need people to get the testing that I have my clients get to eliminate acne. That's how and why I can do it here. And because I suffered with acne, that's my sole reason for being here.

I can help you if you want. You have nothing to lose by letting me.

ok, just because im desperate and curious, what exactly i have to do ?

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/20/2013 7:34 pm

Remove any and everything that comes from a cow. This is the top allergen for all humans. The next one is Gluten if you're a caucasian, Soy if you're non-caucasian. These 3 are the most common allergens connected to acne. You should notice a difference with your skin in a few days.

With these restrictions you will start to gain control of what goes into your body. There are a million triggers for acne. The good thing is... you only need to find 1.

Without testing it could take a little while but it will be worth it. That's if it's not Cow, Gluten, or Soy. In that case, you will know soon.

If after a week and no dramatic improvement, keep a daily log of what you ingest and I can start to really narrow down the allergen.

No certified gluten free foods, they contain too much gluten if you're going gluten free. Chickens, Pigs, and Turkey are fed gluten and Soy so watch eating the fat, skin, connective tissue. That's another hidden source. I can give you food ideas if you need them. Just know Soy is very hard to avoid, think whole foods.

Keep me updated as you go.

Also you need to trust me that acne is a allergic reaction and we're looking for something that you consume regularly. This will help us considerably find the culprit faster.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/21/2013 4:40 pm

Remove any and everything that comes from a cow. This is the top allergen for all humans. The next one is Gluten if you're a caucasian, Soy if you're non-caucasian. These 3 are the most common allergens connected to acne. You should notice a difference with your skin in a few days.

With these restrictions you will start to gain control of what goes into your body. There are a million triggers for acne. The good thing is... you only need to find 1.

Without testing it could take a little while but it will be worth it. That's if it's not Cow, Gluten, or Soy. In that case, you will know soon.

If after a week and no dramatic improvement, keep a daily log of what you ingest and I can start to really narrow down the allergen.

No certified gluten free foods, they contain too much gluten if you're going gluten free. Chickens, Pigs, and Turkey are fed gluten and Soy so watch eating the fat, skin, connective tissue. That's another hidden source. I can give you food ideas if you need them. Just know Soy is very hard to avoid, think whole foods.

Also you need to trust me that acne is a allergic reaction and we're looking for something that you consume regularly. This will help us considerably find the culprit faster.

Eliminating soy, gluten, and other potential allergens is very difficult. Everyone I know says that I eat extremely healthy although I know I could do so much better.

Maybe next year I will invest in a quality juicer. It's hard trying to battle acne while not go broke at the same time.

I drink water, almond milk, occasionally coffee and carrot juice, and that's about it. I try to avoid processed foods as much as humanly possible (i.e. I never eat oreos, soda, nachos, or any of that garbage).

What are your thoughts on soy lecithin? This seems to be in about absolutely everything.

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/21/2013 7:28 pm

Eliminating soy, gluten, and other potential allergens is very difficult. Everyone I know says that I eat extremely healthy although I know I could do so much better.

Maybe next year I will invest in a quality juicer. It's hard trying to battle acne while not go broke at the same time.

I drink water, almond milk, occasionally coffee and carrot juice, and that's about it. I try to avoid processed foods as much as humanly possible (i.e. I never eat oreos, soda, nachos, or any of that garbage).

What are your thoughts on soy lecithin? This seems to be in about absolutely everything.

Contrary to popular belief, Soy is not bad for everyone. Just those that are allergic to it.

I know the avoidance of gluten/soy and milk is expensive but after doing it a while you will find how to save money. You need to learn how to eat to live not live to eat.

Do you know that every living creature and plant on this planet drinks only water except for the mammal we call humans? Money saver number 1. Also I rarely dine out because of my 20+ food allergies (sensitivities). And that's money saver number 2. That's how I save and I'm eating well and disease free.

ps... I didn't want to do this here but I will share some things with you. Lettuce, olive oil, vegetables, sweet potatoes, and bananas are said to be healthy foods. None of them are healthy for me. I have a immune response to them and I'm not the only one. We have a diet already planned out for each of us to keep us healthy set up by our DNA. I discovered how to find it (and understand it) and that's how I helped myself and everyone else.

pss... I also understand that humans have the same origin which means even though we are a little different on the outside, at our core we are very similar with just a few variances.

MemberMember
(@rawhide)

Posted : 12/26/2013 4:41 am

No dairy no gluten? wow, what a revolutionizing idea, no one has tried that before, thanks for being here to cure everyone. you are a wellness coach and have read a couple of books, that's why you know how to cure many disease.

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 12/26/2013 5:24 am

just to continue the spirit here,

"hey johny you finally got rid of acne, what was it?

tomatoes.

cool man, for me i was those damn carots! who would have known.. "

on a serious note, i've been dairy free for more than 3 months, and i still brakeout, can i put it back in? (in the past, the times that i drank milk, which was once/2 weeks or even less, i didn't breakout from it)

also gluten i tried without it for around 2-3 weeks and i saw absolutely no difference. and as far as i knew if you are intolerant to gluten, you could die from a slice of bread, so.. how are we gluten intolerant?

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/26/2013 6:22 am

No dairy no gluten? wow, what a revolutionizing idea, no one has tried that before, thanks for being here to cure everyone. you are a wellness coach and have read a couple of books, that's why you know how to cure many disease.

Removing milk and Gluten/Soy is the best way to start. That changes your whole diet and narrows down the possibilities. It's also not food for everyone but you have to start somewhere.

ps... you won't find what I know in a book, medical school, or anywhere on the Internet. I have found tests that no one else has found (yet) and are absolutely amazing.

just to continue the spirit here,

"hey johny you finally got rid of acne, what was it?

tomatoes.

cool man, for me i was those damn carots! who would have known.. "

on a serious note, i've been dairy free for more than 3 months, and i still brakeout, can i put it back in? (in the past, the times that i drank milk, which was once/2 weeks or even less, i didn't breakout from it)

also gluten i tried without it for around 2-3 weeks and i saw absolutely no difference. and as far as i knew if you are intolerant to gluten, you could die from a slice of bread, so.. how are we gluten intolerant?

Because you are looking for 1 allergen, it would be a good idea to keep milk and Gluten out of your diet until you find the culprit. Just keep a log of what you ingest and start removing other foods 1 by 1.

I won't get into other health problems in this thread but what the latest research claims about Gluten is supported by the the test results I get from everyone of my caucasian clients.

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 12/26/2013 6:38 am

Because you are looking for 1 allergen, it would be a good idea to keep milk and Gluten out of your diet until you find the culprit. Just keep a log of what you ingest and start removing other foods 1 by 1.

I won't get into other health problems in this thread but what the latest research claims about Gluten is supported by the the test results I get from everyone of my caucasian clients.

so how do i spot the allergen? all what i eat is prepared at home, so nothing tinned canned, even the bread that i eat is homemade, a couple of times i made it without yeast (i'm not sure how it's called in english, the bread that doesn't grow).

can i suspect buckwheat? really? i have no idea where to start. i even eliminated salt for a couple of weeks. but my quesion is:

how much time do you say it takes for the allergen to do it's effect?

or

how much time does it take for it to stop doing it's effect?

i sometimes eat a bit of honey, say that's the culprit, but that day or the next day, or even the third day i don't extra-breackout.. if i breakout after 5days, was it that honey?

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/26/2013 4:37 pm

so how do i spot the allergen? all what i eat is prepared at home, so nothing tinned canned, even the bread that i eat is homemade, a couple of times i made it without yeast (i'm not sure how it's called in english, the bread that doesn't grow).

can i suspect buckwheat? really? i have no idea where to start. i even eliminated salt for a couple of weeks. but my quesion is:

how much time do you say it takes for the allergen to do it's effect?

or

how much time does it take for it to stop doing it's effect?

i sometimes eat a bit of honey, say that's the culprit, but that day or the next day, or even the third day i don't extra-breackout.. if i breakout after 5days, was it that honey?

I can give you some examples of allergens that triggered acne... Floride, Chocolate, Dental Implants, and Medication. As of now, science has not identified a specific Gene to a specific disease to a specific allergen. What we do know is that everyone carries the same Genes (except Sickle Cell Anemia and the 2 exclusive to Jews). The differences are the triggers, level of reaction, and tendencies.

I can give you the most common allergens that I have found through the testing that I uncovered. With the amount of people that have been tested, it is real easy to get a profile. That's why there is so much research completed in a short amount of time. It's that obvious.

I was lucky to find mine with the very first thing I eliminated. I knew it was the trigger by the 2nd day of avoidance. It was like night and day. You dealt with acne this long. The end is not that far away. Hang in there and gain control of what goes into your body.

MemberMember
(@katcecava)

Posted : 12/26/2013 8:15 pm

Hello!

I'm very curious to know more about your research and what has worked for you. Ive tried multiple diets/fasts-juicing for 7 days, eating fruits and vegetables for 10 day increments, eliminating all dairy, eating little to no meat, etc etc.

Anyways, I'm not sure if Im not giving it enough time...but I always relapse because I dont see the results Id like to have. You mentioned that eating lettuce, olive oil, and bananas are not ideal for your body. I do eat a lot of salad, olive oil as salad dressing, and bananas in general. What tips would you recommend to me? I am caucasian.

MemberMember
(@dancedd)

Posted : 12/27/2013 12:20 am

I have been avoiding gluten and soy for more than 2 years. I have also taken out dairy but have put it back to my diet because I don't see any difference. I don't drink milk because I don't tolerate it well. I have been suffering with acne for 20 years. I still have to use benzoyl peroxide despite avoiding all these irritants just to keep it clear 80% of time. I am sure I do get soy and gluten in very small amounts because I do eat out. But I live in the city and cannot eat 100% of my meals at home due to job, school, social and family life factors. Ofcourse I never order gluten or soy at restaurants but I obviously can't be 100% sure. Also, I cannot afford to only eat grass fed meats. So I am sure I am getting some gluten from grain fed. What would you propose for someone like me that has already been avoiding the allergens you mentioned?

Also, at one point I went 16 weeks in a row of only consuming foods that I cook myself. In this situation I avoided dairy, soy, gluten, nuts, seeds, fruit, tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant. And I was still breaking out. Not as much but still. But realistically I can't live my whole life and never eat foods outside my home.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 12/27/2013 3:37 pm

Hello!

I'm very curious to know more about your research and what has worked for you. Ive tried multiple diets/fasts-juicing for 7 days, eating fruits and vegetables for 10 day increments, eliminating all dairy, eating little to no meat, etc etc.

Anyways, I'm not sure if Im not giving it enough time...but I always relapse because I dont see the results Id like to have. You mentioned that eating lettuce, olive oil, and bananas are not ideal for your body. I do eat a lot of salad, olive oil as salad dressing, and bananas in general. What tips would you recommend to me? I am caucasian.

You don't mention trying low to mderate GL in your list. The thing that is absolutely basic to clear skin and everything else to do with health. You can't eat an anti-inflammatory diet without avoiding high GL impacting meal/drinks/snacks.

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/27/2013 4:11 pm

I have been avoiding gluten and soy for more than 2 years. I have also taken out dairy but have put it back to my diet because I don't see any difference. I don't drink milk because I don't tolerate it well. I have been suffering with acne for 20 years. I still have to use benzoyl peroxide despite avoiding all these irritants just to keep it clear 80% of time. I am sure I do get soy and gluten in very small amounts because I do eat out. But I live in the city and cannot eat 100% of my meals at home due to job, school, social and family life factors. Ofcourse I never order gluten or soy at restaurants but I obviously can't be 100% sure. Also, I cannot afford to only eat grass fed meats. So I am sure I am getting some gluten from grain fed. What would you propose for someone like me that has already been avoiding the allergens you mentioned?

Also, at one point I went 16 weeks in a row of only consuming foods that I cook myself. In this situation I avoided dairy, soy, gluten, nuts, seeds, fruit, tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant. And I was still breaking out. Not as much but still. But realistically I can't live my whole life and never eat foods outside my home.

You pretty much answered your own question. Livestock are fed gluten, soy, and anything else that they can't digest (aka allergens) to fatten them up. Going Gluten/Soy Free is extremely hard if your trying to eat the same way you have been your whole life. Your diet is full of holes. To find out which allergen is the culprit, you have tighten up your diet. You must gain control.

Once you find it you can add the other foods back into your diet. Just a fyi, everybody that ever tested for milk (lactose intolerance or the test I found) have tested positive regardless of race.

MemberMember
(@dancedd)

Posted : 12/27/2013 6:35 pm

You pretty much answered your own question. Livestock are fed gluten, soy, and anything else that they can't digest (aka allergens) to fatten them up. Going Gluten/Soy Free is extremely hard if your trying to eat the same way you have been your whole life. Your diet is full of holes. To find out which allergen is the culprit, you have tighten up your diet. You must gain control.

Once you find it you can add the other foods back into your diet. Just a fyi, everybody that ever tested for milk (lactose intolerance or the test I found) have tested positive regardless of race.

What do you mean my diet is full of holes? I am not trying to be harsh or rude. I genuinely want to know what you think about this. As I have mentioned I did elimination diet (16 weeks) and still didn't find the culprit. I mean I know my culprits are gluten that is why my acne is alot less severe. I was still not clear. Since food elimination didn't work or is hard for me to pin point. What specific tests that are reliable can I take? FYI, I did take a food sensitivity test way back 2007 and all it found was the obvious that I already know that I am sensitive to wheat and gluten.

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/27/2013 6:56 pm

What do you mean my diet is full of holes? I am not trying to be harsh or rude. I genuinely want to know what you think about this. As I have mentioned I did elimination diet (16 weeks) and still didn't find the culprit. I mean I know my culprits are gluten that is why my acne is alot less severe. I was still not clear. Since food elimination didn't work or is hard for me to pin point. What specific tests that are reliable can I take? FYI, I did take a food sensitivity test way back 2007 and all it found was the obvious that I already know that I am sensitive to wheat and gluten.

If you're eating farm raised animals(not grass fed) , then you are eating Gluten. It's also next to impossible to eat out and still avoid Gluten. Besides that, if you're eating certified gluten free foods, you're still eating gluten. The FDA will tell you that. You need to eat whole foods. You can not trust labeling. It's hard and it sucks but if I can do it, anybody can.

Ps... why are you avoiding Soy?

Pss... the testing is what I built my business around and how I am able to know what I know. That and my uncanny ability to know my reactions to allergens.

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 12/27/2013 8:42 pm

If you're eating farm raised animals(not grass fed) , then you are eating Gluten. It's also next to impossible to eat out and still avoid Gluten.

from common sense and basic medicine i say, isn't gluten a protein (specific to a dna) and once it gets digested it's broken into aminoacids and re-arranged to fit the animal protein (/dna) ? just asking.

in my case, i don't think it's gluten but bread bursts in the glycemic zone and after a few days of abuse of it i do get more acne (but only more cysts), especially if i combine it with honey / rice.

generally that's my situation: i know the generally wrong acne foods (those glycemic mentioned along with alcohol/eggplant/animal fat/conservants/chocolate etc.) but they don't make me breakeout the next day or two, i know only if i ingest them for at least 2-3days in a row will i get cysts. (but much less related with whiteheads)

about fluoride, i'll furter do seaching, but i only had about 1week without using toothpaste with fluoride, and then my dentist told me it's very important for me (a tooth she worked on) to use fluoride toothpaste