Two Weeks On The Re...

Notifications
Clear all

Two Weeks On The Regimen

MemberMember
(@dryacnepronesensitive)

Posted : 12/12/2013 3:38 am

and I am completely clear already! My pimples are gone, BUT.. all I was left with are little red and brown marks (hyperpigmentation) that remained after the pimples have healed, and that is kind of annoying. It is as embarrassing as active acne and I don't know what to do (or what products to use) in order for them to fade fast. I know they fade over time but I don't want to wait for years. Should I order the AHA+ lotion now? I've read reviews on that regarding acne scars / marks.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 12/15/2013 8:22 pm

The AHA does wonders for red marks. I had a lot of those after I got clear and over a couple of months they are practically gone. Love the stuff!

MemberMember
(@dryacnepronesensitive)

Posted : 12/17/2013 11:41 am

^ How soon did you start seeing results? This is really bothering me 'cause I look like a dalmatian dog with spots scattered all over my cheeks. lol. only the spots are smaller. I have to cover it with Murad concealer whenever I go out. By the way do you think it's safe to use Murad concealer in conjuction with the regimen and AHA?

MemberMember
(@maybemonday)

Posted : 12/18/2013 10:41 am

AHA+ has worked for a lot of people, but I would advise you proceed with caution! I have olive skin and I'm incredibly prone to marks. I used AHA as soon as I could and it really irritated my skin. Use it sparingly at first, and maybe try cutting it with some moisturizer to begin with to avoid irritation (especially since you're 2 weeks in!). Are you using the concealer with salicylic acid? I know for some people BP and salycilic acid and AHA would be too irritating a combination, but if you're not seeing any redness or excessive dryness then it should be okay. It might be worth checking the ingredients of the concealer against a comodogenic ingredient list, just in case :)

MemberMember
(@dryacnepronesensitive)

Posted : 12/19/2013 1:22 am

^ Yes, the Murad Concealer contains salicylic acid.