Notifications
Clear all

What's A Good Otc Moisturizer?

MemberMember
(@catherin)

Posted : 12/11/2013 9:58 am

Bp can be extra drying and the moisturizer that i'm using is not working how it should be, my skin is very dry after bp has dried out and its very itching, help! what other moisturizer can i use?

MemberMember
(@mgnhly)

Posted : 12/14/2013 5:56 pm

I use the Cetaphil Acne-prone moisturizer. It says it's for oil control, but I had extremely dry skin and this helps a lot! My derm recommended it to me.

MemberMember
(@kck182)

Posted : 12/16/2013 12:18 am

I was suffering trying to find something that was moisturizing enough but also didn't burn when applying. I first used Ponds but my face looked worse the next day so I was a little worried. I then read lots of posts here and found DML Forte in my hospital pharmacy along with Vani Cream and Complex 15. My skin is waaaaaaay better as far as dryness goes. I am able to tolerate the full dose BP and I have very minimal flaking compared to severe flaking last week. I am using DML Forte at night and Complex 15 during the day. Complex felt a little dry in the AM but after putting on my makeup I was ok. I still may add oil tomorrow to see how it compares. I haven't tried the VaniCream yet. Good luck finding something that works for you!

MemberMember
(@butterflyboots)

Posted : 12/16/2013 9:08 pm

I would try Cetaphil lotion or cream, or Nivea Creme in the blue tub. But the one from Germany, not Mexico as there are different ingredients.