What Am I Doing Wro...

Notifications
Clear all

What Am I Doing Wrong?

MemberMember
(@brehhhh94)

Posted : 12/07/2013 3:28 pm

I've been using the regimen for about 2.5 months by now.

I've barely seen any improvements on my acne. The only thing that seems to be effective is the bp, it will fade the pimples out. But then the number of pimples that went away, will just be replaced with more somewhere else on my face.....:/

It's like a never ending cycle. I would say I have mildly severe acne.

Should I stop? Use more bp? Use AHA?

help me out, my last post didn't get one answer.

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 12/07/2013 3:44 pm

Are you using the full amount of BP already in the regimen? For some unlucky individuals, it might take longer than 2.5 months, but if you really feel like there hasn't been any improvement, then maybe you should consider options? I myself used it for 4 months and in the end it didn't work out for me (I developed a allergic reaction or something), AHA is more to help with the dry flakyness and hyperpigmentation left behind from your acne...I don't know if it will improve the efficacy of the regimen itself.

I say either give it another month, or visit a doc/derm if you haven't already. They can provide a plethora of treatments for you (though it will also take a few months for most of them to start working).

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/07/2013 3:48 pm

everyone needs to understand its a temporary cure and it only helps your skin but it doesnt prevent more acne unless u find the root cause

MemberMember
(@eq2008)

Posted : 12/07/2013 6:33 pm

Nobody knows what the root cause of acne is. There is no cure for acne. Bp is great at prevented it by applying it topically.