Second Time On The ...

Notifications
Clear all

Second Time On The Regimen

MemberMember
(@eq2008)

Posted : 12/03/2013 7:47 pm

I started on the regimen in 2008 and was clear of my mild acne. I was so clear that I thought I was cured. Wrong. Got lazy and stop doing it 6 months ago. My acne didn't come back with a vengeance until 3 months ago. I am 5 weeks into the regimen now and I am almost clear except for one stubborn cystic acne. I hope I would be clear by Christmas. Anyway, just wanted to post and let you guys know that acne doesn't have a cure after all. We can only prevent it. Don't get lazy like me.

MemberMember
(@ahmedmorsi)

Posted : 12/08/2013 4:34 pm

I started on the regimen in 2008 and was clear of my mild acne. I was so clear that I thought I was cured. Wrong. Got lazy and stop doing it 6 months ago. My acne didn't come back with a vengeance until 3 months ago. I am 5 weeks into the regimen now and I am almost clear except for one stubborn cystic acne. I hope I would be clear by Christmas. Anyway, just wanted to post and let you guys know that acne doesn't have a cure after all. We can only prevent it. Don't get lazy like me.

Thanks for the warning!

It's depressing to know that we might have to stay on the regimen our whole life and even more depressing to know that there's no way for you to know if you've grown out of acne except getting off the regimen and risking getting your acne back!

Anyways, good luck and hopefully you clear up soon!

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 12/10/2013 2:56 pm

Same thing happened to me :((((

MemberMember
(@eq2008)

Posted : 12/10/2013 8:01 pm

Well, I don't mind the regimen at all as long as it works. Better than having no regimen that works and struggle my whole life with acne. It consumes so much of my time when I have acne. It's crazy!