Notifications
Clear all

Oily And Skin Getting More Darker.. Help !

MemberMember
(@tasyayana)

Posted : 11/11/2013 7:32 am

Hey guys ..

I have a problem. After using the regimen, my skin has become more oily and more darker. I use this product for almost 3 months. Although the first day I used it, my skin becomes darker.

I stopped using this product for almost 2 weeks, then I can see my skin color back to my natural skin tone and less oily. BUT since I use the regimen, my acne became less and prevent it from popping up. No doubt.

Recently, I continue to use this product because my pimple started to appear again. And again, it's started to change my skin color back, more darker as my previous experience during the early use of regimen product.

I wonder how this can be happen? Does it burning my skin when using bp / moisturizer? Is there anyone who can give me some tips?

Mr. Dan ..... can you help me? : /

MemberMember
(@bebeauty)

Posted : 12/12/2013 10:23 pm

I also wanna know why it happens! I've using regime for 10 days. In my case, my skin has been horribly dry but has been darker (I feel like)

My face used to be darker than my body though. However I can tell its been getting darker for some reason. I put sunscreen every day and try to stay away from the sun. It seems like it doesn't work and now I'm assuming there might be a reason of it on Regim.

I'm getting worried about skin colour..

MemberMember
(@ea1986)

Posted : 12/13/2013 3:39 am

i have the same problem here, i think is because of the yellow moisturizer.........it cant be 100%absorbed then the residue just stay on your face forever...and if your face got flakes on it will look more yellowy...yuck

i can tell you that the old moisturizer is way better.....without the yellow stuff in it....please bring it back.....why cant just sell both versions....WHY!!!!!!!!??????????????

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 12/13/2013 9:20 am

It has to be the moisturizer you guys are using because I use BP and a moisturizer with sunscreen and my face is lighter than the rest if my body.