Accutane Low Dose T...

Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Low Dose Terrified!

MemberMember
(@charletx)

Posted : 10/22/2013 3:08 pm

Starting a low dose accutane course I mean super low dose like 10mg twice a week I am we'll aware this will take a long time to work (if it works at all) I am prepared to up the dose depending on how I react to side affects! I am terrified of the hair loss that's the main issue for me like litrely terrified!! I'm planning on takin biotin and putting coconut oil on my scalp and hopping for the best anyone been on low dose accutane before? X

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 10/24/2013 4:59 pm

I am sorry, but your text is unreadable. Could you make use of alineas, please?

MemberMember
(@accutastic)

Posted : 11/11/2013 9:44 am

There are a few successful low dose stories on the accutane board. I don't think you will have to worry that much about side effects, however, of course, you will not put your acne into remission with such a low dose.

There's certainly no guarantee that your hair will stay on your scalp, but at 10 x 2 a week, you will be taking 1/14 of a typical American dose (40 mg 7 x a week) per week.

I don't think taking the bioten will help prevent anything, it may make your existing hair grow slightly faster.

Tell us your results, should you come back to this thread! :)

MemberMember
(@izzat)

Posted : 11/11/2013 10:39 am

There are side effects, but that doesn't mean that when you pop a pill and the next day you be bald.

I'm also on a low dose which is 20mg per day, which some people actually take about 40mg a day.

you should consider taking a pill once for every two days for better and faster results