Notifications
Clear all

If You Have The Time...

MemberMember
(@thelongestroad)

Posted : 10/15/2013 2:52 pm

Please pray for me. I'll never beat this alone.

MemberMember
(@solis1)

Posted : 10/15/2013 10:30 pm

Everybody who has been burdened with this disease is always in my prayers. Stay strong!

MemberMember
(@ukdreamin)

Posted : 10/15/2013 11:17 pm

You can do it :). Stay positive!

MemberMember
(@emmygirl)

Posted : 10/16/2013 12:02 am

Hang in there, and remember you are not alone! There are so many of us on here struggling to stay positive, stay motivated even just stay human. We are all here to support one another through a very difficult time. Just know that it will pass. Keep telling yourself that! No matter how difficult it gets just remember it will pass! Also writing in a journal has been very helpful for me, especially at my really low times. It makes me feel safe and secure, and if nothing else is a bit of a distraction :) Stay positive and take deep breaths. We're all in this thing together, remember that.

MemberMember
(@simon12345)

Posted : 10/16/2013 1:30 am

just throw some acid on your face like bp and most of the horrible pimples and spots are gone just marks remain. Well thats whats worked for me

MemberMember
(@thelongestroad)

Posted : 10/17/2013 11:31 am

Thank you for the kind responses. I've been going to bed earlier this year and using panoxyl and I'm seeing a little improvement. My goal is to get through a week without it flaring up. It's been a 4 year fight but it can't last forever. I hope.

MemberMember
(@perseverance92)

Posted : 10/19/2013 2:31 pm

You were in my prayers.You'll always be :)

MemberMember
(@thelongestroad)

Posted : 10/25/2013 12:44 pm

You were in my prayers.You'll always be smile.png

Thank you. I pray every morning and night for you guys. It's a wonderful feeling to know that someone out there is on your team.

MemberMember
(@perseverance92)

Posted : 10/25/2013 2:13 pm

Thank you. I pray every morning and night for you guys. It's a wonderful feeling to know that someone out there is on your team.

nod.gif

MemberMember
(@blackstar85)

Posted : 10/26/2013 12:24 pm

Always dude, Acne brings some dark times with it eh....keep the hope! Try anything and everything, dont be fobbed off by drs and hopefully you will find something that will improve it. Regardless itll take time, months no doubt bt this board is proof it can happen and get yourself on here for support S x

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 10/26/2013 3:29 pm

I am on your team, but you don't have to pray for me.

MemberMember
(@thelongestroad)

Posted : 10/28/2013 1:31 pm

I am on your team, but you don't have to pray for me.

I'll keep you in my thoughts then. I was bullied too, and because of it spent the last 10 years with a hard heart and a disdain for people, even those who never hurt me. At 28 I'm finally letting it go and letting my spirit return. I hope that each day you'll feel better until the pain disappears.