Notifications
Clear all

I Found The Reason For My Acne

MemberMember
(@renato-pereira)

Posted : 10/05/2013 7:54 am

Good day. I'm from Brazil and I come to tell you a little of my story. I've always had acne since 19. Currently I'm 26 years old and, until a few days ago suffered with acne. (Mild to moderate) Pos well, had used various drugs, but without result. (Like soap, acids) had seen on various websites that masturbation did not cause acne, however, was good. I decided to do a test today complement nine days I've been without masturbating and believe me, not born any more acne. Of course, I have a great desire to masturbate, but just think that acne appears, then, I give up. I feel that my skin is much better and I realize that the girls I see on the street are looking more for me (may be psychological, but it did not happen with some frequency when I masturbated).

Note: From 3-4 days I started to feel an improvement in my face.

Note 2: I have oily skin.

Note: 3: I do not have a specific diet. I eat fruits, milks, sodas, fried foods, coffee, milk, candy, chewing gum etc.. (Of course, as some moderation)

Note: 4th: I eat 2-3 apples a day and like 2 cloves of garlic, one in the morning and another at night. Did this before I stop masturbating, but still leaving acne.

Note 5 After washing your face at night, while cotton magesia milk and go to sleep. According morning and retreat with Witch hazel soap.

Note: 6th My face 9 days ago compared to today, I can tell you that about 70% improved.

Note: I would go back to say that it might not work for everyone, but I think we should try.

Ps: Sorry for bad english. For a world without acne.