Notifications
Clear all

How Can I Help My Very Severe Body Acne?

MemberMember
(@hiddenconfidense)

Posted : 08/18/2013 9:41 pm

Well I have very severe acne on my chest and back! It has gotten very very bad in the last month and a half! It's the worse it's ever been in two years! I am extreme pain! I do have a cream medication I've Been taking for about two weeks, but no help yet. Please help I can't take this anymore!

(Want to post pics but don't know how)

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/18/2013 9:45 pm

search sea salt baths on this site, it has helped many with body acne....and AHA, I use alpha hydrox enhanced lotion, but Dan's is great too - pick one start slow, I use it morning and night...it really keeps things clear for me

and of course I always suggest ditching dairy for a month to see it that helps....

good luck to you, you have options!

MemberMember
(@heftymug)

Posted : 08/18/2013 9:54 pm

Depending on what kind of meds you have already tried, perhaps accutane may be an option if it is as severe as you say. It is kind of a last resort but if you're in physical pain it might be worth it.

Hope you find something that works for you!

MemberMember
(@linnn)

Posted : 09/29/2013 1:24 pm

if its very severe maybe it would be best to see the derm. i get it too kinda bad, kinda constant. getting under control with BP and with morning and night showers, no sweat left on back is a must, keeping clean sheets pillowcases, hands! also outdoor exercise(NOT TANNING), plenty of water, and some diet changes should help somewhat. be careful not to apply many things at once, use your medications along with soothing gentle products and washes .Dont use a sal acid body wash in the neck area and then apply bp dont do it. i did and my neck has rough dry spots im trying to heal. it might be okay for back but neck area tends to be sensitive. i hope this info helps a bit. i know its a struggle to figure out what the heck is aggravating your back skin! its trial and error for me