Im Scared To Use Th...

Notifications
Clear all

Im Scared To Use The Regiman

MemberMember
(@ihateacne1995)

Posted : 08/15/2013 12:50 pm

im worried that if i start using it then i have to use it forever:( i hear that once u get off of it then acne returns even worse! anyone successfully gotten off of it without breaking out?

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 08/15/2013 1:05 pm

It doesnt come back worse, it just seems worse because once you get clear you forget how bad your acne was before you got rid of it.

People get a false sense of security when their skin has been clear for a while and seem to think they've grown out of their acne when the only reason theyre clear is because of the regimen.

Think of the regimen as throwing a spanner into the works - once you take it back out, everything will run as normal. If the underlying cause for example hormone issues are still there, your skin will still create acne if you dont stop it.

Lilly75 liked
MemberMember
(@iking)

Posted : 08/15/2013 1:58 pm

The regimen is not a cure. You're just taking care of your skin. It's like washing your teeth, you have to do it everyday or else they'll turn yellow. Regimen is the same BUT after a while you wont have to use so much of it which means that you wont have to buy so much of it. The only thing you should be scared of is that you'll probably get a few pimples while using it because that's what it does, it makes sure EVERYTHING is out of your skin so it wont break out later. Go watch the youtube testimonies they'll make you change your mind! IT WORKS