Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Heyitskaye

Shipping To Florida? Someone Answer Please

You can order through amazon also and select faster shipping.

Awwwe i wish i shouldve seen this before i ordered. I just ordered in this site an hour ago. How long do you think will i have it? How long did it take to get yours?

I ordered through amazon... It took a week

Next time order it from amazon. It's alittle less money aswell. And you pay less for shipping

I ordered through amazon... It took a week

Next time order it from amazon. It's alittle less money aswell. And you pay less for shipping

Like how much did you pay for the shipping? I paid $8 here. I found something in this site. Dan said it takes 3-5 days to ship. I dont know if its true?

I think I paid like 16 dollars for the Aha and it's a little more expensive here on this site. And i paid 5 dollar shipping. All and all I save around 9 dollars.

As far as it taking 3-5 to actually ship... That is true it takes a long time. I think between the time I placed the order it sat there pending for about 4 days until it finally shipped. Then delivery took about another 4 days...

Please email [email protected] for questions pertaining to shipping or order-related questions. Shipping times/fees may vary from location to location and also depend on which shipping method you choose. You will get a quick accurate reply via customer support as we don't always have the most up-to-date info on shipping here on the forums and we do not have access to your order info.

Thanks!