Week 1 Regimen, Is ...

Notifications
Clear all

Week 1 Regimen, Is It Normal?

MemberMember
(@runningmom)

Posted : 08/10/2013 9:18 pm

Tomorrow I will be on Day 6 of the regimen. I hear everybody talking about dry skin and I am wondering if that comes later on into the regimen. I am using a pea size amount 1 time a day for the first week as recommended (along with 2 pumps cleanser, 2 pumps moisturizer-using all things bought from the site) and my face is still pretty oily feeling. Is that normal? Will my face start getting dry next week with the 2 applications per day do you think?

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 08/11/2013 12:52 am

I think your skin will definitely get dry in the weeks to come as you increase the amount of BP and frequency of BP applications. I got to the point where I was missing my oily skin - something I never thought I'd miss :P But the dryness and flakes aren't that bad for me at all now (I'm a bit over a month into the regimen).

Good to hear you're still going strong with following the regimen as outlined and going slowly with increasing the BP :)

Good luck with it all!

MemberMember
(@runningmom)

Posted : 08/11/2013 9:40 am

Thanks! Yes I actually woke up this morning and my skin was a little dry and flaky haha. Guess I posted too soon. I sleep on my stomach/side so I'm sure I rubbed off a lot of the moisturizer (maybe lol). It's not bad yet though. Good to know you are still going strong after a month!

MemberMember
(@mdp703)

Posted : 08/11/2013 8:02 pm

I agree. My skin didn't get dry until i upped the BP and then even at that it took about 4 - 6 days at the higher does before it got flakey.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 08/12/2013 12:12 am

Thanks! Yes I actually woke up this morning and my skin was a little dry and flaky haha. Guess I posted too soon. I sleep on my stomach/side so I'm sure I rubbed off a lot of the moisturizer (maybe lol). It's not bad yet though. Good to know you are still going strong after a month!

Haha oh no! But I guess it was bound to happen at some point - hope it's not too bad at this point!

But I do that all the time - post about something, like having a good skin day, and then the next day I'll have a horrible breakout. Maybe 'jinxing yourself' is a real thing 😛

MemberMember
(@runningmom)

Posted : 08/12/2013 4:32 pm

I guess so! Today starts my week 2 and I've only done one application so far, I'm interested to see how my face will look a few days from now. I ran today before I applied the regimen and my sunscreen is what makes my face feel flaky (like I apply it and it doesn't stay creamy, it gets all weird and looks horrible) SO I picked up on of the okay'd brands at Walmart today to see if that will work better. My face feels a little dry today (not much) but it also still feels greasy. Hate how it feels both lol