Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have used many topical gels, creams and scrubs throughout my teenage years up until my now, adult years. I remember being younger and thinking acne would pass as many other things did, but this vigilant piece of work stuck with me throughout my highschool and partial college years. During these times i was fond of the proactive experience they advertised all over the late night infomercials and began to try it for about a year. Concluding this year in an unsatisfied state I felt discouraged that i would ever rid myself of acne and so i began to turn towards other items which promised better results and needless to say, i was equally appalled by those results. What i did find however, throughout my experience with acne was that lemons, water and this scrub i use have helped cure most if not all of my acne, leaving me with only acne scars which were inevitable after what years of picking at my pimples did to me.

If you would like to read my experience with how I found my cure check out my blog which talks all about my experience with acne and how i cured it *Moderator edit, Link removed - read Board Rules*

*Moderator edit, Link removed- read board rules*