Notifications
Clear all

How To Heal Acne With Stomach Meditation!

MemberMember
(@activatethebody)

Posted : 08/02/2013 5:50 pm

Hello :)

From what I have come to determine, acne originates from a digestive issue.

The solution to this is stomach meditation. The technique is simple: place your awareness at the top of your stomach in the center of your body - in the area of your solar plexus. Simply feel this area inside the center of your body :) no visualization is required. You can lie down or sit up straight - as long as your spine is straight. Relax deeply and just feel this area at the tip top of your stomach :)

For healing red marks or acne scars, focus in the RED region - the anal opening. Simply feel at this point to activate the rectum (blood) center and heal your skin.

Remember, all of your dreams in life are inside your body! All the healing you need comes from your body!

And I recommend stopping those damaging modern acne products hehe...very bad for you!

Enjoy! :)

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 08/02/2013 8:21 pm

No comment. :)

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 08/06/2013 2:55 pm

Uhh....is there scientific evidence for this?

MemberMember
(@activatethebody)

Posted : 08/06/2013 10:25 pm

Uhh....is there scientific evidence for this?

Not that I am aware of, although that would be an interesting study!

I think 20 minutes of stomach activation a night as you are going to sleep would be plenty. Remember, just locate the top of your stomach in your solar plexus region, and then go inside the body to the center and just feel 🙂 and it's free! Make sure you are sitting up straight or lying down on your back with your spine straight.