Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michaelangelo

Growing Out Of Acne

I dont understand how almost all teenagers have acne and older people do not. If it has something to do with hormones, isnt there anything teenagers can do to help with this problem that adults dont suffer from. If thats whats causing acne, would taking all these vitamins that r good for the skin even help if its not the root of the problem? eusa_think.gif

it is widely believed and accepted that teenage hormonal responses trigger acne. This isn't just what happens, it is a complext progress but it is NOT only teens. Women tend to report outbreaks around period times, and pregnancy (hormonal changes also) also adult acne occurrs possibly due to hormonal changes in later life.

Blame it on your testes, they are the source of all pain and suffering.

I dont understand how almost all teenagers have acne and older people do not. If it has something to do with hormones, isnt there anything teenagers can do to help with this problem that adults dont suffer from.  If thats whats causing acne, would taking all these vitamins that r good for the skin even help if its not the root of the problem?  eusa_think.gif

I dont understand how almost all teenagers have acne and older people do not. If it has something to do with hormones, isnt there anything teenagers can do to help with this problem that adults dont suffer from.  If thats whats causing acne, would taking all these vitamins that r good for the skin even help if its not the root of the problem?  eusa_think.gif

85% have never had acne? What group of 20 kids are you talking about?

PS: Puberty is a 3-5 year process; not a few months. If you think it lasted a few months for you, I'd worry about how you'll go through life.

thats not what i wanted to hear eusa_doh.gif right now I'm 18 and have been fighting acne since I was probably 13. If you guys still have it when ur 21 and up that might mean i still got alot more years of this dang disease we call acne. eusa_wall.gif