Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnerob

Does Bp Make Anyone Else's Face Shiny?

does anyone who uses 2 full pumps in the morning get a shiny face from BP? im currently using 1 full pump in the morning and my face isn't COMPLETELY clear, but i dont want to apply 2 full pumps and get a shiny face for college. thanks

My skin is always shiny BP or not so i think it depends on your skin. In any event, isn't a bit of shine better than acne?

I'm usually shiny from the moisturiser but I just rethink it as a "healthy glow". The greasy monkey look is so underrated these days ;)

Yeah, I did sometimes. I kinda liked it though? I loved the red/brown tone of my skin with the nice healthy looking glow. The thing I wasn't too keen on was the hardness of my skin. Felt almost like leather...

thanks for the replies guys :) last question, am i right in thinking that seen as i use 1 pump in the morning now anyway, there wont be much difference in shininess with 2 pumps anyway? cheers :)

The amount of BP shouldn't have an effect on levels of shine. You glow like a new penny ;)