Notifications
Clear all

Making Out And Acne

MemberMember
(@alohahapa)

Posted : 05/20/2013 6:40 am

Hey all,

I started the regimen about 2 months ago and was wondering what your experiences are with dating. I have this fear that I'll be making out with a guy and he'll smell the bp or something like that...or it'll kill your mood if he puts his hand on your face, and you're imagining all the bacteria getting on your face from his fingers.

Do you ever feel that way guy/girl, same thing, how do you deal with that? And does the recipient actually smell the bp on your face, do they notice?

(@LewisS)

Posted : 05/20/2013 7:37 am

Trust me, he won't smell the BP. When I was on the regimen last year, I went to a party an we were all making out (we were playing some kind of drinking game that involved kissing) and nobody smelt anything. As long as it's absorbed into your skin, there's nothing for them to smell.

:)

MemberMember
(@ruweyda)

Posted : 05/20/2013 7:53 am

tell him not to touch yur face lol some of us don't lik being touched from our face haha

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/20/2013 8:52 am

Hey all,

I started the regimen about 2 months ago and was wondering what your experiences are with dating. I have this fear that I'll be making out with a guy and he'll smell the bp or something like that...or it'll kill your mood if he puts his hand on your face, and you're imagining all the bacteria getting on your face from his fingers.

Do you ever feel that way guy/girl, same thing, how do you deal with that? And does the recipient actually smell the bp on your face, do they notice?

It doesn't matter guys don't care about this sort of shit.

Notice how every girl on here has a boyfriend...

yet almost every guy on here is incel and cannot get laid or cannot get a girlfriend.

If you have bad acne, girls won't want to make out with you at all if your a man.

If you have bad acne, guys won't care and will try to make out with you no matter what if your a women.

That's the way it is.