Little Bit Of Hyper...

Notifications
Clear all

Little Bit Of Hyperpigmentation Left

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/08/2013 8:58 am

Wanted to share just pictures of my jaw line basically. That was definitely my major problem area before I started the regimen.

BEFORE PICS (you might wanna shut your eyes!)

Currently have been on the regimen for a little more than 3 months now and it has been great except for a few spots I get during that time of the month or when I get stressed out.

Hyper pigmentation is my main issue now. It is not that bad but it is slowly fading so I am really happy about that. AHA works wonders! I also find that applying a little AHA before applying the BP has made the dark marks fade faster. Again, I wish I had a better camera to show you guys but if you look closely I still have dark marks left from my cystic acne.

Any tips on how you guys use your AHA to speed up the lightening process??

post-202914-0-57153700-1368020984_thumb.

post-202914-0-37132900-1368020987_thumb.

post-202914-0-57153700-1368020984_thumb.

post-202914-0-37132900-1368020987_thumb.

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 05/08/2013 9:07 am

Wow you look great!

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 05/08/2013 9:21 am

holy crap your skin is amazing! what products have you been using for the regimen?

just read your signiature okay bye teehee.gif

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 05/08/2013 10:13 am

Hey nicmic... Skin is looking amazing... Continue to use AHA, which will help a great deal.. However, the best solution is time and patience... AHA will work it's magic slowly, but surely, just as the regimen... Keep it up! :)

MemberMember
(@auguriesofinnocence)

Posted : 05/08/2013 1:01 pm

looks really good hifive.gif

I just read an article on here about a girl using coconut oil (raw unrefined) to help her pigment spots fade quicker. Id try it on a small area first to make see how you react but a lot of people agreed that coconut oil is a good moisturiser and good for fading marks along with aha.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/08/2013 7:16 pm

Wow you look great!

Thanks! :)

holy crap your skin is amazing! what products have you been using for the regimen?

just read your signiature okay bye teehee.gif

Yup! Basically everything on my signature. :)

Hey nicmic... Skin is looking amazing... Continue to use AHA, which will help a great deal.. However, the best solution is time and patience... AHA will work it's magic slowly, but surely, just as the regimen... Keep it up! smile.png

Yeah, it has been going really great with AHA. I guess nothing beats time when fading these little suckers.Definitely keeping it up!

looks really good hifive.gif

I just read an article on here about a girl using coconut oil (raw unrefined) to help her pigment spots fade quicker. Id try it on a small area first to make see how you react but a lot of people agreed that coconut oil is a good moisturiser and good for fading marks along with aha.

I will try to look into coconut oil. Hopefully I can find it here in the Philippines considering we have coconut trees everywhere. Thanks for the tip!

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 05/08/2013 8:45 pm

Your skin isgetting better and better .

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/08/2013 9:12 pm

It is! Not to sound like a self-absorbed a-hole but I kind of just stare at my face sometimes in the mirror more because when I remember how bad my acne was I do kind of get amazed.

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 05/08/2013 9:14 pm

It is! Not to sound like a self-absorbed a-hole but I kind of just stare at my face sometimes in the mirror more because when I remember how bad my acne was I do kind of get amazed.

Your story encourage me to order aha and stick with the regime.I want to say a thank you to you

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/08/2013 9:17 pm

Your skin isgetting better and better . ï¼ï¼‰

Your story encourage me to order aha and stick with the regime.I want to say a thank you to you ï¼ï¼‰

Awww. :)

That's so sweet. No thanks needed at all.

Stick with it! And AHA is the best!

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 05/08/2013 9:19 pm

Your story encourage me to order aha and stick with the regime.I want to say a thank you to you ï¼ï¼‰

Awww. :)

I will tell u what I go through when i use aha .I hope your skin will b flawless soon ï¼ï¼‰

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/08/2013 9:23 pm

Awww. smile.png

I will tell u what I go through when i use aha .I hope your skin will b flawless soon ï¼ï¼‰

Yes! Definitely do! Share pictures if you can. :)

MemberMember
(@rinakaushik)

Posted : 05/12/2013 4:49 pm

Hi! I'm planning to use 6% or 12% Glycolic acid too. Your pictures look great! Congratulations! Yours is yet another success story for hyperpigmentation! :-)

Hi! I'm planning to use 6% or 12% Glycolic acid too. Your pictures look great! Congratulations! Yours is yet another success story for hyperpigmentation! :-)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/12/2013 8:45 pm

Hi! I'm planning to use 6% or 12% Glycolic acid too. Your pictures look great! Congratulations! Yours is yet another success story for hyperpigmentation! whistling.gif)

Hi! I'm planning to use 6% or 12% Glycolic acid too. Your pictures look great! Congratulations! Yours is yet another success story for hyperpigmentation! whistling.gif)

Thank you!

I have had a lot of success with glycolic acid incorporating it in the regimen.

Hope it works well for you too! :)

MemberMember
(@rinakaushik)

Posted : 05/13/2013 3:03 am

Thank you!

I have had a lot of success with glycolic acid incorporating it in the regimen.

Hope it works well for you too! smile.png

Hi! Can you please look at my post ( http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/328838-fading-red-marks-pih-which-to-use-tretinoin-retinaldehyde-glycolic-acid-please-help-share-your-experiences/ ) and give me your suggestions? I look forward to reading your reply.

MemberMember
(@ireneferdz08)

Posted : 05/15/2013 11:27 pm

hi again nicmic..rolleyes.gif

i am about a week now on the regimen.. and all my pimples are gone.. what is left..are pits and scars.. for the hyperpimentation i'll order AHA soon.. i am not that oily anymore since i just use moisturizer at night.. anyways my concern is about the PITS (on my cheeks).. how did you manage to get rid of it? and i also have big pores..hmmm thanks

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/16/2013 1:54 am

i am about a week now on the regimen.. and all my pimples are gone.. what is left..are pits and scars.. for the hyperpimentation i'll order AHA soon.. i am not that oily anymore since i just use moisturizer at night.. anyways my concern is about the PITS (on my cheeks).. how did you manage to get rid of it? and i also have big pores..hmmm thanks

Hello irene! :)

wow! one week lang? That's great!!

I don't really know much about scarring. I was lucky enough that my scarring didn't result in pits. I have slight scarring but I wouldn't really classify them as "pits" because they aren't deep at all and not very noticeable. AHA has been my only remedy for my scars and hyper pigmentation.

As for the pores...well, I still have large pores. I don't know of anything that can help with that. Even before the regimen, toners that say they make pores smaller have never worked for me. I think the only thing that makes my pores less noticeable is make-up. But if you find something that does work to minimize then, I would love to know what that is.

MemberMember
(@collegeboy84)

Posted : 05/18/2013 11:17 pm

Your skin looks good. Latest studies show that foods that rate High on the glycemic index and dairy can cause acne. This is definitely true in my case. Avoid highly glycemic foods for a week and I bet you will see great improvement.

Foods that have a high glycemic index are foods/drinks that digest incredibly fast in the body which spikes insulin hormone. This spike in hormone can cause skin issues. Google it and you will learn a lot.

A few foods that are highly glycemic include... white rice, white bread, sugar, potatoes, alcohol, processed carbs. Healthy fats and proteins digest slow, most carbs will spike insulin.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@ireneferdz08)

Posted : 05/21/2013 9:29 am

Your skin looks good. Latest studies show that foods that rate High on the glycemic index and dairy can cause acne. This is definitely true in my case. Avoid highly glycemic foods for a week and I bet you will see great improvement.

Foods that have a high glycemic index are foods/drinks that digest incredibly fast in the body which spikes insulin hormone. This spike in hormone can cause skin issues. Google it and you will learn a lot.

A few foods that are highly glycemic include... white rice, white bread, sugar, potatoes, alcohol, processed carbs. Healthy fats and proteins digest slow, most carbs will spike insulin.

Good luck!

i really love sweets, but i'll think about it.anyway thanks for the advise..eusa_think.gif