Notifications
Clear all

My One Scab Holding Me Back.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 05/03/2013 11:02 am

my acne has gotten better over the last few months. i'd say if it wasn't for this single scab i got about a month and a half ago, i might have been able to put this whole thing behind me finally. yes i feel i'm that close to being satisfied with my skin, but i'm not there yet because of this one scab. where is it? well of course it's in the most awkward place it could possible be...right between my mother f$#!@ eyes man -_-, i look so stupid. if i can manage to out last the scab without getting any major new one's, then i think my 8 year war would finally be over. i'll make a post if that does happen.

MemberMember
(@vituperative)

Posted : 05/03/2013 11:29 am

4 months ago I picked a giant cyst between my eyebrows to the point that the skin ripped off. I had a scab for weeks and weeks. Everytime I made a surprised face or moved my eyebrows the scab cracked and bled. It continued like this for so long. I kept applying moisturiser to allow it to heal. It eventually fell off and I now have a big red mark. That mark has been there for so long, it's so frustrating! I hate myself for doing it. I constantly look at it when I wash my face and put concealer on it. All I can say is, it'll go away. I did it once before. A long time ago. It took a long time (my skin takes FOREVER to heal) but it will. Just put it out of your mind if you can. One day you'll realise, "hey, it's gone!"

MemberMember
(@snsdgirl14)

Posted : 05/06/2013 10:38 am

One time I accidentally burned some skin in the middle of my eyebrows with a harsh product. It scabbed, but the scab fell off pretty fast with the help of Manuka honey lotion. It was pretty pink underneath but then just faded away within a couple of weeks. I know everyone's skin isn't the same, but I would suggest putting a moisturizer on the scab at all times, especially at night. I highly recommend Aquaphor - I've used it on many scabs before and it always helps them heal faster.

MemberMember
(@deletethisshit)

Posted : 05/11/2013 4:14 pm

Brb f*** the world.