Notifications
Clear all

Day 1 Feeling Positive

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 04/08/2013 7:11 pm

What's up people I am 19 black (quite light in tone) and I suffer from moderate acne ATM. I just received the regimen today and I am excited for the results in upcoming future. I will keep you lot updated as much as I possibly can! So day 1 I applied the regiment as precisely as I could have using a small amount of bp as it is my first week so far I can feel minor tightening of my face but as I expected no flaking yet. Also it states you should only apply bp once a day i don't know if I should do the same for moisturising and cleansing please help me out. Oh yeah I am from the London and the custom tax for the product its self was a bitch but I am praying I can look back and think it was all worth it! I have suffered from acne for about 4 years now trying virtually everything except for accutane. I was originally going to try the regimen last year around this time but opted out at the last minute. about a week ago i woke up in the middle of the night and for some reason i said to myself its time for me to buy the regimen without actually thinking about it for a year. I start uni again tomorrow and I am going to try my best not to let my acne put me down! To all the people that are reading remember we are all in this together!

'A year from now you would have wished you started today'

we should all live by this code not just for acne but every aspect of your life that you want to change!

Thanks for reading keep positive guys :)

I also apologise for a lack of punctuation :)

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 04/14/2013 12:48 pm

Day 6

Hi guys today marks my 6th day on the regimen, wow its true what people say time really does fly when you are on the regimen. Since i started i have been following the regimen religiously. I often see people saying that they have tweaked part of the regimen because of one reason or another hopefully it works for them but i am going to follow it like my life depends on it until I am hopefully clear. So to the main point since i have started i have only gain three tiny pimples one just below the corner of my lip, one on the bottom of my chin and another on my cheek. the one on the bottom of my chin dried up and vanished in a matter of 2 days I was seriously shocked as my pimples normally last for about two weeks then i would get the stupid infuriating hyperpigmentation after neutral.gif. The pimple just below the corner of my chin has also nearly disappeared. The pimple on my cheek is still visible but is also slowly starting to dry up. The acne that was originally on my face Is also begging to dry up basically what i am saying is that I couldn't have asked for a better start it seems like my face is really taking up to the treatment.

Side Effects

I have only experienced minor side effects like my face feeling a little dry and irritated at times, the only places i can see minor flaking is below my nose and and just at the side of my nose. This is probably due to the fact that i am only using a little amount of bp once a day as it is my first week. I understand by next week when i increase the does of bp and start using it twice a day that my skin will be a lot more tighter and flaking will occur. Sometimes my face feels itchy and i just feel like scratching it until my face peels of but i resist the urge to do so. This is way harder than it sounds! I think this will be my biggest obstacle to overcome in the upcoming weeks but i heard that this will gradually subside as for now any suggestion guys.

Personal Life

Well I am back at university, my friends are petty chilled, since i started university in September until now they have never really asked me about my acne or made fun of it even though i know they are probably thinking about it from time to time (am i paranoid or what). Everywhere i go i feel like people are watching my face so i tend to keep my head down low and not go out unless i have to. I play for the basketball team and know quite a lot of people at my uni some look at my face from time to time but most of the time it is pretty chilled. Its just meeting new faces that is my major problem when ever someone is in our group that i don't know i tend to be shy and do anything possible to avoid them. E.g my mates girlfriend came over and i could just remember her looking at my face and me thinking wtf do you want. I even got so angry that i started thinking about all of her faults which i am not proud about doing. It was just a moment of anger although i am only human at times i am learning not to judge people on there complexities. Another thing i have started to venture upon is eating a whole tin of chopped tomatoes once a day which i started 2 days ago apparently it is meant to help your skin not going to go into to much detail just research it on youtube or something. I feel like this is something you guys should think about.

Ok i am going to stop rambling on i will try to post again through out this week but i am quite busy with exams coming up so if not i will definitely post again next Sunday. Tanks for reading and i wish you guys the best of luck on your journey no matter what it may be!

œOne of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you dont feel like doing it.

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 05/20/2013 3:58 pm

Wow i haven't posted in so long but my exams are finally over!!!

Today is my 6th week on the regimen and so far so average mellow.png . As soon as i moved up to the full finger length when week 4 approached i started flaking like crazy!As for my acne my left cheek was clear from week 3 to 4 then 3 annoying pimple came through in week 5 but 2 of them have started to settle down. On my right cheek I have 2 lingering pimples that are basically settling down and 1 giant mountain that i want to pop so badlyeusa_wall.gif i guess i am hiding in my house until that bitch decides to go! I've had about 5 breakouts on my forehead right above my nose but they are all disappearing, they have left the most depressing scars ever. I hate scars on my forehead because they take ages to go. I have 2 tiny pimples on my chin and my nose is completely acne freebanana.gif

I am quite light in tone but now that i have acne scars all over, my face is now way darker than the rest of my body i feel like half a chameleon so depressing and the flakes are not helping eitherangry.png

On the positive side in the last 2 days i have not had a single breakout and my skin is feeling less tight so hopefully i am going through the purging stage and i will see better results from this pointeusa_pray.gif

I think acne has made me so bipolar, about 6 days ago i was seriously depressed i just kept on looking in the mirror feeling sorry for myself, other days although rare i feel fine and its almost as if i have no acne in the first place. Its just hard sometimes putting on a fake smile when all you are thinking about through out the day is why do i have acne and all my friends don't why am i so unlucky and so on.Sometimes i see a few new pimple in the morning and i snap my whole day is just basically ruined and i instantly go back into depressed mode. I know it doesn't look like have acne in my picture but its all about angle and lighting as i am sure my fellow acne sufferers will understand shifty.gif

Thanks for reading guys I am going to try and post every 3 days from now on and i will stick to the 3 step regimen until these sebum lovers come of my face!

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/20/2013 4:15 pm

Good luck to you man! Hoping you find success with the Regimen, it definitely seems more effective than almost everything I've tried in the past. I totally know what you mean about going into depressed mode, that happens to me all the time too. I can wake up happy and ready to start the day then if I notice a new breakout it just takes all the wind out of my sails and makes me feel like shit. Hopefully we'll be clear of this crap for good in the near future!

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 05/21/2013 8:43 am

Good luck to you man! Hoping you find success with the Regimen, it definitely seems more effective than almost everything I've tried in the past. I totally know what you mean about going into depressed mode, that happens to me all the time too. I can wake up happy and ready to start the day then if I notice a new breakout it just takes all the wind out of my sails and makes me feel like shit. Hopefully we'll be clear of this crap for good in the near future!

Yeah i cant wait till this is all over, depressed mode is the worst good luck to you as well!

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 05/25/2013 4:44 pm

Day 47

all of my pimples basically went down this week leaving dark spots of course. I have 3 new pimples 1 surfacing on my right cheek and 2 on my left cheek 1 big and 1 small. My chin and nose are completely clear but i still get tiny bumps on my forehead that i don't class as pimples they just end up disheartening over time. i am not to sure about what they are they don't produce anything and you cant really pop them not that i pop my spots now i mean before i was on the regimen.

I ordered AHA because people have been saying that it helps fade the dark spots and can also be used as a spot treatment and reduces flaking. I am not sure about jojoba oil just yet.

feeling quite positive nearly on my 7th week already! Good luck fellow sufferers

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 06/05/2013 10:51 am

Day 58

Time is flying the regimen just becomes part of your daily routine after a while. i am about 90% clear 0 acne on my chin 0 acne on my nose 0 acne on my jaw line 0 acne on my left cheek and 1 tiny pimple on my right cheek that is taking ages to go away. it has been on my right cheek for about 2 weeks but will definitely go any day now. I still have tiny whiteheads on my forehead which i hope will end up going in the next month. The regimen has done wonders for my acne and now my only problems are hyper-pigmentation and flaking which the AHA+ that just came through today should take care of. I seriously cant believe the results i am getting in just under 2 months its was only 3 weeks ago that i began to start having doubts because i was getting impatient but i am so happy i didn't quit. I feel like i am finally getting my face back so if there is anybody reading this and they are having doubts about ordering the regimen i would strongly recommend it!

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 06/05/2013 5:16 pm

Day 58

Time is flying the regimen just becomes part of your daily routine after a while. i am about 90% clear 0 acne on my chin 0 acne on my nose 0 acne on my jaw line 0 acne on my left cheek and 1 tiny pimple on my right cheek that is taking ages to go away. it has been on my right cheek for about 2 weeks but will definitely go any day now. I still have tiny whiteheads on my forehead which i hope will end up going in the next month. The regimen has done wonders for my acne and now my only problems are hyper-pigmentation and flaking which the AHA+ that just came through today should take care of. I seriously cant believe the results i am getting in just under 2 months its was only 3 weeks ago that i began to start having doubts because i was getting impatient but i am so happy i didn't quit. I feel like i am finally getting my face back so if there is anybody reading this and they are having doubts about ordering the regimen i would strongly recommend it!

I love reading posts like this, it definitely keeps me encouraged. I am where you were three weeks ago and six weeks in, i am having my doubts as i continue to breakout on my chin. But like you, i am not giving up yet and i hope by month 2, i will like what i see when i look in the mirror. Definitely happy for you!

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 06/06/2013 7:30 am

Day 58

I love reading posts like this, it definitely keeps me encouraged. I am where you were three weeks ago and six weeks in, i am having my doubts as i continue to breakout on my chin. But like you, i am not giving up yet and i hope by month 2, i will like what i see when i look in the mirror. Definitely happy for you!

Thanks for reading and i hope you clear up very soon! I know exactly how you are feeling right now just do the simple things well, that is what i say to myself before doing the regimen. Don't give up even if it takes 3 to 4 months for your skin to be completely clear trust me the results are worth it.

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 06/06/2013 8:08 am

quick update on aha+

I am planning on mixing 1/2 aha+ and 1/2 dans moisturizer every 2 days in the evening then taking a break the 3rd day. i don't want to apply 2 full pumps of aha+ 3 times a week because i feel like this might be to irritating and i am trying to avoid the initial breakout that some user experience.

So last night i tried aha+ for the first time with the moisturizer. The ratio of aha to moisturizer was definitely unbalanced, my face was covered and it took so long for it to absorb into my skin.

People always go on about the burning sensation of the moisturizer but just know you haven't felt anything yet. For me it felt like my face was on fire, i have never had a problem with dans moisturizer stinging me so i can only imagine how others would react to the aha . When i woke up i realized my flakes had subsided quite a bit and my skin felt a little smoother which is pretty good because i really wasn't expecting results straight away.

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 06/10/2013 10:55 am

Day 63 i think

well everything is pretty much good, I ended up breaking out from using AHA 3 pimples on the left side of my chin 1 on my jaw line and 1 on my forehead but they are quite small and are going away quite quickly so hopefully that was the initial breakout that was originally expected that i thought i had avoided. My face is still a little bit flaky but has improved a lot since using aha. i think i should give the aha at least a month till i start seeing major results nothing really works in 5 days but my face is definitely improving.

My hyper-pigmentation seems to be fading which is good I just pray that my skin will be totally clear before September when i start my next year at uni. I still use 2 pumps of dans cleanser a full finger length of bp (i actually have long fingers btw) and 2 pumps of dans moisturizer. i am Going to start using 2 pumps of dans aha every 3 days in the evening from now on instead of 1/2 a pump day with moisturizer.

When you actually think of it accutane causes flakiness of the skin and it usually takes at least 5 months for this to go away so a clue maybe that your skin has to shed to a certain layer before you get clear and while it is shedding your acne will get worse before it gets better because of the clogging the flaking probably causes. I don't really know but that was how i made myself feel better when my flaking was really bad as that is one of the biggest complaints people make about the regimen

One of my packages also got lost in the post so that needs to get sorted out it is definitely in London somewhere lol. I am usually tired when i write these post so just bare with me when i ramble on and my grammar is really bad.

Anyways good luck!

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 06/13/2013 11:16 pm

Sounds like things are going well, man! Definitely keep going strong. I feel your pain on those chin pimples, I get them SO often...one of my major problem areas, hate them so bad lol.

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 06/14/2013 6:16 am

Sounds like things are going well, man! Definitely keep going strong. I feel your pain on those chin pimples, I get them SO often...one of my major problem areas, hate them so bad lol.

My chin is so unpredictable. 1 month it can be the best part of my face the next month it can be the worst. Right now i couldn't be any happier with the results i cant even believe i nearly quit when things didn't go my way. Hope the regimen is working out for you bro don't worry those pimples will go soon

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 09/10/2013 10:38 am

Sorry I havnt posted in so long. Although the regimen was working i had to stop the regimen because I was developing a rash from the bp and developing eye wrinkles even though I never touched my eyes with bp once. Buying the regimen from the us to uk is also really expensive. I decided to see a dermatologist who put me on accutane 5 days ago. Accutane is free in the uk, I realise there are side effects but I will take my chances. Hopefully they are minor like dry lips and face just like the regimen and I don't think I will be comiting suicide anytime soon. Good luck guys We will get through this. I will be using aha after I have finish the course of accutane because that was really helping.