Regimen Review Vide...

Notifications
Clear all

Regimen Review Video

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 04/06/2013 2:07 pm

Hi Acne.org community,

please watch my video of my review of the regimen, I really wanted to make a video talking about my struggles before and during the regimen. My end results have been amazing and I could not be happier, please watch, this video is for anyone struggling with acne and the regimen.

Thanks,

MichelleKL

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 04/06/2013 3:59 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this video. You look absolutely beautiful and your results are just amazing! Congrats! I'm sure this video will be very encouraging to others who are struggling with their skin and whether or not to start The Regimen. :)

MemberMember
(@ninjawizard)

Posted : 04/06/2013 4:56 pm

thanks for posting the video, sharing your experience definitely adds realism to this forum. wow you look amazing couldn't even pay attention the first couple minutes to what you were saying sorry. I'm struggling with the regimen now but I think i gotta pick up that aha for sure now.

what was your diet like btw? did you have to change it or was your success strictly contributed to the dkr?

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 04/06/2013 8:04 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this video. You look absolutely beautiful and your results are just amazing! Congrats! I'm sure this video will be very encouraging to others who are struggling with their skin and whether or not to start The Regimen. smile.png

Thanks so much to replying to my video, I truly hope it helps others :)

thanks for posting the video, sharing your experience definitely adds realism to this forum. wow you look amazing couldn't even pay attention the first couple minutes to what you were saying sorry. I'm struggling with the regimen now but I think i gotta pick up that aha for sure now.

what was your diet like btw? did you have to change it or was your success strictly contributed to the dkr?

Thanks for the reply, I'm soo happy with my results, how long have you been using the regimen? and my diet is already pretty good, but recently there have been days I wasn't eating that well I've had alot of chocolate cause it was just easter haha and I have not broken out at all, I definitely think my success is due to the regimen, I did however start taking an omega 3 and probiotic while I was using the Regimen, I'm not sure if these helped with my skin but they have helped with my overall health so may as well! I wish you the best of luck with the regimen, keep me updated!

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 04/07/2013 12:36 am

I am on my regime almost week 4. I got acne last year .I am same age as u and I m in Canada as well. I dun wanna go out as well . I hate my acne . I still do not see any good result of it.My skin kinda hav everything right now like flake ,red , acne. thank you for sharing yr story :) I will keep using it :) I have tons of acne as well .I wanna ask if u shud aha after u get 100% clear skin .

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 04/07/2013 10:32 am

I am on my regime almost week 4. I got acne last year .I am same age as u and I m in Canada as well. I dun wanna go out as well . I hate my acne . I still do not see any good result of it.My skin kinda hav everything right now like flake ,red , acne. thank you for sharing yr story smile.png I will keep using it smile.png I have tons of acne as well .I wanna ask if u shud aha after u get 100% clear skin .

Hey, week 4 was also awful for me, I had a horrible breakout from week 2- week 5, week 6 was when my skin started improving dramatically, I didn't wait until my skin was 100% clear before I started using the aha, Dan says you can start using the aha in week 6 so that's when I did, it helped so much with the redness, flakiness, dryness and with my acne, I highly recommend it! Goodluck with the regimen, I hope it works as well for you as it did for me :)

MemberMember
(@ninjawizard)

Posted : 04/08/2013 1:51 am

I am on week 8 starting to see some results but breaking out in places I haven't had acne in for like the longest time including my 8 weeks thus far. I hope it gets better from here, I mean it can't possible get worse for more weeks can it?! AIGOO

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 04/09/2013 12:33 pm

I am on week 8 starting to see some results but breaking out in places I haven't had acne in for like the longest time including my 8 weeks thus far. I hope it gets better from here, I mean it can't possible get worse for more weeks can it?! AIGOO

for some people it just takes a little longer for the regimen to kick in, have you tried using the AHA+ yet? it worked so well for me and I'm sure it will for you as well, good luck, keep me updated on your results.

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 04/09/2013 12:50 pm

Hi Guys,

I made a quick second video of my review of the regimen, I'm not wearing any face makeup I just wanted to show you guys exactly what my skin looks like without makeup, as you'll see in the video I still have some scarring, but with the AHA it is fading more and more every week!

heres the vid:

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 04/10/2013 9:14 pm

Hi Michelle, thanks for taking the time to create and post your video. I think new members following The Regimen would certainly find it invaluable and inspiring. I have to say that it certainly brought back horrible memories of my first 5 weeks of following the regimen, but its all worth it in the end.

I can still remember your posts, struggling about whether to continue using BP but I'm glad that you did. Your results are amazing and you certainly are a beautiful looking woman with beautiful glowing skin! :)

ps. second video didnt work for me, came up as 'private'.