Candida Cell Wall S...

Notifications
Clear all

Candida Cell Wall Suppressor

MemberMember
(@doddy46)

Posted : 03/31/2013 4:40 pm

First off, I want to say I realize this is my first.and maybe only post, so please don't be turned off by that far fact. Generally if I see anyone promoting a product with only one post it raises a huge red flag for me. Anyways I've been doing alot of reading recently, for the fact that, I had acne since 14, never terrible but few whiteheads, and the odd red cyst. I never washed my face and these cleared up in time. Then I started getting them only on my.cheeks (which is oddly the only place I wash frequently now, for the last 6 years) this started at about 19-20 getting zits on cheeks. However I never went to any extremes, I did some proactive, half assed. All it did was causes dryness and red skin, so stopped using. Had a dermatologist prescribe bezac wash (10% bezoyol pefoxide) and stevamycin topic for and clindamycin topical. Didn't like how any of these made.my skin feel so I abandoned ship after 2 weeks of half assed usage. Then around 25 acne started to stop on its own and by half way thru age 26 all I had was some ice.pick scars and a rolling boxcar scar.or two. Even toned oily skin, nothing except the odd underskin bump that I'd pop and have no reminence of it by two days max, usually after a couple hours.There wouldn't even be any redness. Shit was great! Life was awesome, I was being. Social and even dating for again, which I hadn't do everything since 17!! Then it all changed, I developed a case.of.Tinnitus, which stupid GP gave.me.antibiotics for (500mg amoxicillin 3x daily) finished that, suprize, ringing still there, ok not.infection. 2 months after I started getting good small inflamed.red.bumps 3 on left cheek one on right and a few large under skin bumps on right. So naturally I popped all these, cause that's what I've.always done, and seemed to always work (after temporarily making my skin loom like shit) and noticed.the redness never healed. Then I got an accessed tooth and took 1000mg amoxicillin 2x daily. Now my skin is started to get dry with a bunch of what looms lime post inflammatory hyper pigmentation mark, except there's no zits...... My skin literally looks lie he'll. Then I got strep throat and was put on IV clindamycin for 2.days every 8 hours followed by 14 days of 300mg 3x daily clindamycin. My skin is now absolutrely dried the fuck out, and getting new "PIH" everyday. Also getting some closed.comedies, whiteheads blackheads. Antibiotics have ruined my nice skin, that I got finally for the first time since 14 (now 27) I only got to enjoy clear skin for maybe 8 months (by clear I mean no PIH either)

Anyways, all the research I've done has led.me.to believe candida overgrowth (I've always had a thich white.coat on tongue, sometimes even of the head of my dick) and.always had dandruff, so fungus was always thezre. By the way, my skin looks like shit, without having pimples, it's all red special,otcby and irrated not to mention. super.flakey dry I'VE NEVER HAD DRY SKIN...EVER! This is all due to antibiotics...*rant*...sorry, back to the point. I've noticed alot of ppl on here think they have candida so I want you all to check out "candida cell wall suppressor" and tell me what you think. It supposed to act like a flea pill and remove.chitin from the candida, which protects it.from your immune even system, allowing you to kill it off yourself. It actually sounds promising as it appears to have been discovered half assed by accident (the main ingredient is used to kill fleas and other insect that have exoskeletons, turns out fungus also uses this to protect.itself. Anyways please.check it out again Google "candida cell wall suppressor" and please.tell me what you think. I have a feeling this might actually work for candida. (sorry I don't know ow how to post links) and also sorry for bad typing, as I'm using a tablet to type.this.and its.very hard. Any comments ts on the product or.my life story greatly appreciated, especially if you have any idea as to why my skin might be so dry and flakey and irrated, also my pores looks almost as large as my scars now, which when I had very oily skin, this wasn't a problem as my ski. Looked.smooth.

Fuck dry skin, stay oily, DO NOT TAKE ANTIBIOTICS, and DO NOT OVER WASH YOUR FACE! Dry Skin is worse.than oily skin, and if your ski. Is oily it is.protected and doesn't.produce more. If you over dry your skin uou will try to make more sebum which your dry skin will trap and cause pimples. Use.the towel method (soft hand towels that are SMOOTH, not fabricky as this will suckered out all your sebum and dry your skin, BAD IDEA. Your Skin will heal itself so long as your healthy, antibiotics cause.poor health, again DO NOT TAKE ANTIBIOTICS! Please!!!!

MemberMember
(@vixen4)

Posted : 11/06/2013 3:11 am

Hello. I just ended my candida cell wall suppressor 45 day cleanse. I would recommend this cleanse to anybody and everybody. You have one thing right for sure, antibiotics are NO GOOD. Stay away from them completely. They kill all the good bacteria in your gut, causing candida overgrowth, which is basically a fungus shitting millions of micro toxins into your bloodstream everyday. I have troubled skin myself, and I know that one reason our skin looks bad is because our blood needs to be cleansed. A big glass of water with lots of lemon juice first thing in the morning helps control my skin inflammation, probably because lemons are alkaline forming foods that alkalize your blood. Also, I noticed that two oranges a day keep my pimples away. I eat apples too because who tha fuck needs doctors. Anyway, try the candida cleanse. It will most likely take you on an emotional roller coaster ride causing heightened feelings of anger, fear and even nostalgia, kinda like a bad break up. Haha. But it will be one of the best things you could ever do for yourself. The clarity and the increased neurological function you will gain is enlightening. I have a lot to share about skin and this cleanse so whatever you wanna know I'd be happy to share. Good luck and God Bless.

MemberMember
(@jlcampi)

Posted : 11/19/2013 4:05 pm

Candida thrive on sugar. Eliminate from your diet and yeast can't cause cause as many problems. Also add caprylic acid, garlic oil and oil of oregano daily on gel capsule form to whack candida.

MemberMember
(@tom-busby)

Posted : 11/21/2013 2:07 pm

Mix a small batch of 2.5% Oil of Oregano and 20ml of toothpaste in shot glass, and brush your tongue gently twice a day. The white tongue will be gone in three days.

Here's one way to measure the oil -- each drop is nominally 1/20 of one ml, so add 10 drops of oil to a shot glass that is 1/2 full of toothpaste (about 20 ml), to make a 2.5% concentration.

In addition, adding 5% Xylitol to any toothpaste will permanently prevent tongue plaque. Xylitol is an inexpensive sugar substitute sold at health food stores. These stores also sell several types of commercial toothpaste with Xylitol, or you can buy Tom's of Maine with Xylitol, or buy Biotene mouthwash, which are sold in any drug store.

If you goggle Xylitol and Candida and biofilm, you might find a lot of medical research articles that will be useful to you. Xylitol is thought to make the skin (or any internal membrane) too slippery for Candida to grow into its hyphae phase where it develops into a biofilm (which is the white film or plaque you are describing). Candida is dimorphic, existing as a harmless single cell yeast, and also as a hard-to-treat hyphae phase where it incorporates other microbiota into a multi-cultural colony that evades the body's immune system.

MemberMember
(@sarahvaughter)

Posted : 12/26/2013 6:48 pm

Candida Cell Wall Suppressor is a scam.

I wrote a review about the Candida Cell Wall Suppressor scam:

http://owndoc.com/candida-albicans/candida-cell-wall-suppressor-review-scam/

Don't believe every testimonial you read, such as that from Vixen4, who only posted a single posting here, a glowing testimonial of the product. But she did bother to upload one of the best profile pictures on this site.

Also Doddy46 had zero postings before he repeatedly urges everyone here to investigate the product. The scammers have a very large budget for product promotion.