Finding Out The Neg...

Notifications
Clear all

Finding Out The Negatives Of Bp :/ Help

MemberMember
(@dreamerforever)

Posted : 03/17/2013 6:17 pm

Well I've been on the regimen for over a year and I said I've had clearer skin than I've ever had(not saying I'm like clear clear)

But my skin is dry and I have alot of wrinkles under eyes and when I kinda breakout a little Im like obsessed, when I laugh my laugh lines stay... I wanna stay on the regimen but I feel like there are so many negatives that make me more insecure honestly I'm tired of having to take forever to get ready morning and night it's a hassle I just wanna cry I know it's only skin but I just wanna wake up in the morning no make up and leave out not wake up wash my face then wait like 20 min another 20 it's hard and I know it's what I have to do to stay some what clear but with all the negatives of dry skin and wrinkles or lines is it really worth it, thinking of having to do this for ever just keep my skin some what under control really scares me but idk what else I can do anymore :/

(@LewisS)

Posted : 03/17/2013 6:36 pm

I had lines too when I used BP. I would probably advise you to stop using it around your eyes and only in problematic areas. Dan (the creator of the regimen) apparently only uses BP on the bottom half of his face, as that is where he had his acne.

Make sure to apply your moisturiser around your eyes before applying the BP. If you don't, you'll probably spread the BP to sensitive areas like your eyes and neck.