Notifications
Clear all

New Board Suggestion

MemberMember
(@lovegreensmoothies)

Posted : 03/11/2013 10:02 pm

Can we get a board for anti aging and skin care? I think it would be great.

Lilly75 liked
MemberMember
(@real-maverick)

Posted : 03/12/2013 10:40 am

Hey, thanks for your suggestion. My initial thought, is that it's not directly relating to acne? Please discuss guys.

MemberMember
(@lovegreensmoothies)

Posted : 03/13/2013 2:20 am

A lot of people who have acne also are older and want to learn about things to look younger. You're right, its not about acne but it's about skin?

I think a lot of people would be into it.

Also we have a shaving and cosmetics board.

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 03/13/2013 6:15 am

I'd be interested in it because I'd want to find 'anti-ageing' products that are ok to use while still dealing with acne - as well as learning more about it all

MemberMember
(@rjt623)

Posted : 03/13/2013 7:22 am

I would definitely be interested...being almost 33 years old and still dealing with acne, I'm also looking into anti-aging skincare that won't aggravate my acne-prone skin. Great idea!

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 03/13/2013 11:12 pm

I think they are trying to keep the number of subsection forums down, but if you use the new super search it should help you find a whole heap of threads to do with anti-aging.

My biggest tip (as a 41 year old) is to restrict your exposure to the sun. Thats the best anti-aging method known. I look at people's skin from colder climate countries (who do not use sun beds) and I'm just in awe of how beautiful their skin is. Even though I'm often told I look younger than 40 and have very few wrinkles, I still have a lot of sun damage from living in a hotter climate country (Australia). Baah!

Lilly75 liked
MemberMember
(@rjt623)

Posted : 03/14/2013 7:40 am

I totally agree about restricting sun exposure. I am very fair skinned and I have always been diligent about avoiding the sun, and I know it has been key :)

MemberMember
(@lovegreensmoothies)

Posted : 03/14/2013 9:15 am

I think they are trying to keep the number of subsection forums down, but if you use the new super search it should help you find a whole heap of threads to do with anti-aging.

My biggest tip (as a 41 year old) is to restrict your exposure to the sun. Thats the best anti-aging method known. I look at people's skin from colder climate countries (who do not use sun beds) and I'm just in awe of how beautiful their skin is. Even though I'm often told I look younger than 40 and have very few wrinkles, I still have a lot of sun damage from living in a hotter climate country (Australia). Baah!

The search function doesn't always work well for this. I'd like to be able to have a forum to be able to find and post stuff resulted to skin care for aging.

A lot of people come here for reviews etc even though they don't have acne. I think it would draw a lot of users here.

I know about the sun but thanks!