Whats Up Guys, Just...

Notifications
Clear all

Whats Up Guys, Just A Quick Question About Putting Bp On In The Morning!

MemberMember
(@acnerob)

Posted : 03/10/2013 6:55 am

alright people, i was just wondering if anybody else thinks BP makes theyre skin look weird in the morning? my skin goes paler when i put BP on in the morning and my skin looks kinda sticky/shiny.

does anyone else experience this and does it bother you?

im currently doing the regimen (2pumps) at night and have tried putting it on in the morning but that happens ^^

i dont have a problem at night cos nobody sees my skin but in the morning i go to college and everybody sees it.

thanks guys much appreciated!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/10/2013 7:43 am

alright people, i was just wondering if anybody else thinks BP makes theyre skin look weird in the morning? my skin goes paler when i put BP on in the morning and my skin looks kinda sticky/shiny.

im currently doing the regimen (2pumps) at night and have tried putting it on in the morning but that happens ^^

i dont have a problem at night cos nobody sees my skin but in the morning i go to college and everybody sees it.

I have noticed that it happens to my skin as well but after applying moisturizer, the white cast does go away. Perhaps you're not using enough moisturizer?

MemberMember
(@buildingbeautiful)

Posted : 03/20/2013 1:24 am

Er, how much are you applying in the morning? I always only use about a pump, or a half of a pump. At night, however, I load my face up with BP to compensate. Make sure you're using enough moisturizer. I use the AHA and then about two pumps of moisturizer.