Notifications
Clear all

I Found The Cure To Acne 100%

MemberMember
(@foreverhealthy)

Posted : 03/04/2013 6:20 pm

Eat healthier! you are what you eat and when you eat bad food the toxins show up on your skin hence the appearance of *Acne*. I cured my acne by fixing my leaky gut and eating a dairy free, gluten free, vegan diet. I don't want to hear you complain about how bad your skin is and all this talk on the forums of "whahhh whahhh poor me I have acne" - you hav it because of your damn diet. And you have to make the change from within, and the change is eating a healthy DIET.

Acne is not a normal function of the human body and the only reason you have it is because how you're abusing your system to the point that your gut is leaking out and creating acne.

YOU will be cured 100% if you do this. No cheating, no Mcdonald's or Dairy Queen just healthy natural food! lots of greens and water.

MemberMember
(@cal07)

Posted : 03/04/2013 7:14 pm

This is the biggest horse Sh#t i have ever read. I dont eat any junk food, only eat salads with no dressing, fruits and drink tea!!!! Why do i still have acne????? Some people have hormonal acne which isnt caused by food. Think before you talk dude!

MemberMember
(@foreverhealthy)

Posted : 03/04/2013 7:31 pm

This is the biggest horse Sh#t i have ever read. I dont eat any junk food, only eat salads with no dressing, fruits and drink tea!!!! Why do i still have acne????? Some people have hormonal acne which isnt caused by food. Think before you talk dude!

Actually bad diet causes the leaky gut + which causes hormonal imbalances = causes acne. So even hormonal acne is caused by the leaky gut. Sorry you're wrong. Acne is CAUSED by diet and can be cured by healthy eating.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 03/04/2013 7:58 pm

So acne is 100% caused by a poor diet right? And by your statement, because someone isnt eating a gluten free, raw vegan diet, it is entirely why they have acne.

So using your argument, everyone who is NOT eating a gluten free, raw vegan diet has acne? Interesting argument. So scientific.

MemberMember
(@foreverhealthy)

Posted : 03/04/2013 8:11 pm

So acne is 100% caused by a poor diet right? And by your statement, because someone isnt eating a gluten free, raw vegan diet, it is entirely why they have acne.

So using your argument, everyone who is NOT eating a gluten free, raw vegan diet has acne? Interesting argument. So scientific.

Yes. You know what? don't believe me then, obviously you don't want clear skin. There is a STRONG dietary component to the formation of acne and anyone with any sense knows it. Everyone with acne claims to be eating a healthy diet on here I notice? lol, I have to roll my eyes at that - "oh sure they do". They eat like crap in reality.. behind closed doors thy stuff their faces with cows milk, cheese and chips. They're not telling the truth.

Every study done in the last ten years proves that dairy causes acne!

MemberMember
(@crimeinpartner)

Posted : 03/04/2013 8:17 pm

Diet is a big part in acne, but its not the only thing. Most people would have acne if what youre saying is true. Its true that food has an effect on hormones, but some truly have hormonal acne they cant do anything about other than trying spiro, bcp, things like dat

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 03/04/2013 9:20 pm

Your post is very aggressive and not based on scientific fact. The point I was making is that if we were to use your argument, everyone who is not following a strict vegan diet must have acne. But we know that is not the case as only a small percentage of the world's population suffers from acne, and we also know that an even smaller amount of the worlds population follow a strict vegan diet.

How do you account for people who have a very bad diet, full of fat, sugar and processed food but who have completely clear skin?

And EVERY study in the last 10 years PROVES that dairy causes acne? Another interesting statement made by you.....

I eat a healthy diet with plenty of vegies, some fruit and some meat. But I also eat small amounts of treats - cake, chocolate, sorbet etc (and out in the open too where everyone can see me! Gasp, horror) I lead a healthy and active life, but its the black and white statements that I sometimes see on these boards that make me angry. Statements such as yours saying that if you're not eating vegan then you don't care about having acne.

Please link some of your studies that you state prove that a vegan diet cures acne so that I can read and make a judgement. But make sure that they are proper scientific studies, I'm not interested in reading an online 'blog" that is based on opinion rather than fact.

MemberMember
(@random1)

Posted : 03/04/2013 11:29 pm

I love how you think "leaky guy" causes hormonal imbalances. You have obviously never studied human anatomy or physiology

Still, thanks for the laugh cool.png

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 03/05/2013 9:44 am

Diet has a huge impact on acne and eating right will clear many people, but it isn't 100%. Just like it isn't 100% of the cause of type II diabetes.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 03/05/2013 8:45 pm

I agree with many people that your post is more hurtful than helpful. Blaming people for acne and being so insensitive and it is a real cowardice move. You are nobody's mother and should really reign in the attitude. Diet can help acne but there is no guarantee that vegan is the way for everyone to go. Please go and re-educate yourself before posting.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 03/06/2013 6:33 am

Actually bad diet causes the leaky gut + which causes hormonal imbalances = causes acne. So even hormonal acne is caused by the leaky gut. Sorry you're wrong. Acne is CAUSED by diet and can be cured by healthy eating.

Why am I not cured, then?Gluten free since 2007. Soy, corn and dairy free since 2009. Grain free/leaky gut diet since 2010. Worst acne of my life right now.

MemberMember
(@uncle-buck)

Posted : 03/06/2013 8:53 am

Junk does cause acne it's a fact. Something causes it, and that something is not good. Therefore it's junk.

The problem is everyone has a different definition of junk. A vegetarian, caveman, intermittent faster, fad-dieter, light-snacker, fruitarian (it's a thing), and the cookie monster will all tell you they eat healthy.