Notifications
Clear all

Red Marks

MemberMember
(@adam2126)

Posted : 03/03/2013 5:34 am

Hey,

So I've been on the regimen for a few weeks, and now I only get like 1 or 2 new spots each week. However, whilst my skin is softer, for others it still looks the same because my skin is red as if I had spots. Below my eyes it is a light red, with kind of darker dots inside the red, it's hard to explain. But how can I get rid of this, or is it only a matter of time? Apparently AHA helps, but I'm not going to order anything else from the us, I live in the uk. Thanks

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/03/2013 9:38 am

removed

MemberMember
(@adam2126)

Posted : 03/03/2013 9:45 am

Hmm, is very annoying, my skin is smooth but still looks as if I have acne :( anyone got any advice?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/04/2013 3:36 am

Hey,

So I've been on the regimen for a few weeks, and now I only get like 1 or 2 new spots each week. However, whilst my skin is softer, for others it still looks the same because my skin is red as if I had spots. Below my eyes it is a light red, with kind of darker dots inside the red, it's hard to explain. But how can I get rid of this, or is it only a matter of time? Apparently AHA helps, but I'm not going to order anything else from the us, I live in the uk. Thanks

I have the same problem. My question is: Is it better to wait to start red mark treatment until after the Regimen completely clears you up, or is it something that can be done while still in the early stages of the Regimen? The remarks are driving me crazy, and I can't really wear foundation right now because of how dry I am.

Hmm, is very annoying, my skin is smooth but still looks as if I have acne sad.png anyone got any advice?

I definitely think you guys should try using a 10% glycolic acid. Doesn't have to be Dan's AHA but something that helps with the redness.

I started using a 10% glycolic acid gel with my moisturizer every night to help with the redness and dark spots. I have been doing this every night after my 4th week on BP and although my spots are still there, they have definitely lightened so much faster.

I do half moisturizer and half glycolic acid plus 5-6 drops of jojoba oil. Hope this helps you out. 🙂