Blackheads And The ...

Notifications
Clear all

Blackheads And The Regimen

MemberMember
(@alaskatroll)

Posted : 03/02/2013 2:56 pm

Hey guys, I'm new here and contemplating giving the regimen a try, but I have some questions about blackheads.

Almost every pore on my nose, to either side of it, and between my eyebrows, seems to be a blackhead. There are quite a few on my forehead as well. It's not noticeable unless you look closely, but they're pretty much all clogged.

If I do the regimen, it should kill the bacteria, but it doesn't sound like it will clear the existing blackheads, only prevent new ones from popping up. So my question is, what is to be done about all these blackheads I have now? And why do they keep showing up, and returning after I pop them?

I'd like to hear others' experiences!

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 03/04/2013 9:28 pm

The regimen in combination with AHA got rid of my blackheads. I had quite a few on my nose and forehead but once I started the regimen, in the 2nd week I had the worse breakout of my life. Basically all my blackheads turned into pimples, and once they finally cleared up I was left with no more blackheads. Had to go through hell in the first 3 weeks but it is worth it in the end. Introducing AHA in the 4-5 week was what made a huge difference to the texture of my skin.

I encourage you to give it a go and I hope it works as well for you as it did for me.

MemberMember
(@fuze34)

Posted : 03/05/2013 4:59 pm

The regimen in combination with AHA got rid of my blackheads. I had quite a few on my nose and forehead but once I started the regimen, in the 2nd week I had the worse breakout of my life. Basically all my blackheads turned into pimples, and once they finally cleared up I was left with no more blackheads. Had to go through hell in the first 3 weeks but it is worth it in the end. Introducing AHA in the 4-5 week was what made a huge difference to the texture of my skin.

I encourage you to give it a go and I hope it works as well for you as it did for me.

I was on the regimen over a year ago and i am considering going back on it however i never purchased the AHA and was wondering if it would help against clogged pores on the chin. I've been to the dermatologist and was told that they were clogged pores but its been over a year now and every now and then ill get a cyst on my chin making it look worse. Would you recommend a BHA or AHA for this? if you can please help me out that would be great.