Notifications
Clear all

Clarins Lotus Oil

MemberMember
(@simoneliu187)

Posted : 02/27/2013 4:37 pm

Hi Everyone,

I had acne that was from wearing makeup daily and having oily skin. I used a lot of products and treatments and the they only seems to worsen my acne in the past. I went to see a acne skin care doctor and he prescribed me some acne creams and that seemed to make a difference. However my skin becomes really flaky and oily at the same time after 1 year of using the doctor's treatment. I want to use Clarin's Lotus oil to mattify my skin since I heard people get good results.

I have very sensitive skin. Do products that contain essencial oil like the Clarins Lotus oil will help with mattifying skin while provide some hydration for acne problem skin?

Has anyone tried Argon oil for their skin? Does it hydrate? Thx!

MemberMember
(@lillyrose7)

Posted : 02/28/2013 2:02 pm

the lotus oil is amazing. If you have sensitive skin, with dry patches from all the topicals and also some breakouts it really helps to soothe the texture. Just use sparingly and slowly introduce it into your routine, at night and don't use anything on top. It really soothes, and smooths the texture and makes it balanced. It does NOT make your skin oily. It just looks balanced and glowy. Argan oil is GREAT for the hair, haven't used it on the skin though?

MemberMember
(@simoneliu187)

Posted : 02/28/2013 4:55 pm

My skin is super dry when I wash my face in the morning and it produces oil so fast that I can't wear any foundation for 2 hours without looking oily. Anyone have any product that they tried that worked? I know argon oil is great for skin. The argon oil is suppose to moisturize really well because it's rich and beneficial to my skin.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/05/2013 2:33 am

I have never tried Lotus oil, but have you tried Jojoba oil? On first use it does make your face kinda shiny, but after a few weeks your skin feels so much softer and not as greasy.

I put about 5-6 drops in my moisturizer every AM and PM.