Notifications
Clear all

Help!

MemberMember
(@miss-monster)

Posted : 02/25/2013 1:47 pm

So I started the Regimen 3 weeks ago and had great results at first, I was completely clear by week 2. Now, in week 3 I'm experiencing a breakout, why?! I've followed the Regimen exactly. Maybe I need to use more BP? I'm using half a finger twice a day. I'm just worried that this is going to be like Proactive, where it worked for a while but then suddenly stopped working. :( I've ordered the acne.org kit as well as the AHA and jojoba oil but I haven't recieved it yet so I've been using store products on Dan's list. Any suggestions?

MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 02/25/2013 4:30 pm

Hi. I've been in the DKR for 2 1/2 months now. Since you're on your third week, start ramping up to that full finger twice a day. You will probably experience a fluctuation with results. I didn't really start seeing results till a few weeks ago. Be patient and keep up with the regimen; you won't be sorry!

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 02/26/2013 12:10 am

A sudden break out is a common experience. I started to see great results within the first 3 days and was over the moon, but then I hit the second week and my skin was worse than ever with a severe breakout. Once that cleared though, I had fewer and fewer new pimples until I got perfectly clear within 9-11 weeks (hard to remember now).

YOu will see a big difference once your acne.org products arrive as I don't think there is any beating Dan's BP.

Like the above poster said, its important to keep increasing the amount of BP you use until you're using the recommended dose. Slowly and steady with a lot of patience is the key to the regimen working.

Good luck! :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/02/2013 9:06 am

I remember asking myself that around the 3rd week as well. I actually wanted to give up because at that time the dryness and itchiness seemed unbearable. I persisted though and I am so glad I did because I did invest money, time and effort into getting into the regimen. It is around week 6 for me and I am actually almost completely clear with just a few red marks here and there.

Just stick to the regimen!! :)

Good luck!