Using A Wash Cloth ...

Notifications
Clear all

Using A Wash Cloth - Opinions?

MemberMember
(@kyle_)

Posted : 02/23/2013 10:37 pm

Hello everyone,

I was thinking what peoples opinions are, when you are a long time regimen user ( I would say almost 2 years is a long-ish time,) maybe using a gentle, soft, washcloth, on your face, being VERY gentle, would maybe be beneficial?

I'm having problems with VERY oily skin at the moment, today I met a girl I have been talking too, and I looked in the mirror, and I was so glad I saw early enough to be able to blot some of the oil away!

I'm thinking this could be dead skin on my face, I'm very gentle, as always with every step of the regimen and my skin is pretty much clear of actual acne.

Maybe using a wash cloth to get some of those stubborn dead skin cells that otherwise would not come off isnt such a bad thing? I don't really have acne that could be 'irritated'.

I was just wondering what peoples opinions are? I think it's worth a try and I'll defiantly report back!

MemberMember
(@anne99145)

Posted : 02/23/2013 11:16 pm

Definitely try it! For me, I NEED to use a washcloth at night when washing my face, otherwise I break out. I've tried not using it for a while, only using it occasionally, and other methods of exfoliation, but my skin always breaks out and clears up as soon as I start using a washcloth regularly again. Maybe try using it once a day for a bit to see if you'll get any irritation. I know a lot of people think using a cloth on your skin is too harsh but as long as you don't scrub your face too hard it should be fine!

MemberMember
(@kyle_)

Posted : 02/24/2013 10:07 am

Definitely try it! For me, I NEED to use a washcloth at night when washing my face, otherwise I break out. I've tried not using it for a while, only using it occasionally, and other methods of exfoliation, but my skin always breaks out and clears up as soon as I start using a washcloth regularly again. Maybe try using it once a day for a bit to see if you'll get any irritation. I know a lot of people think using a cloth on your skin is too harsh but as long as you don't scrub your face too hard it should be fine!

It's great that it has worked for someone! I'm about to go and shower now actually, I'm looking forward to hopefully sloshing off as much dead skin as I can! While being gentle of course