Notifications
Clear all

My Last Post

MemberMember
(@stephenmcl)

Posted : 02/20/2013 6:55 pm

Well it's been roughly 2 years that I have been a member here, and I still haven't beaten acne, i've came to the conclusion that i am f**king done, i can't handle this shit anymore, no matter what i do i can't win, then other people can do whatever they want, have perfect skin, enjoy themselves go out with their friends, but not me, NEVER ME, come next month it will be a year that i haven't been out with my friends in, i have tried everything, gps, derm, supplements, nothing works, i despise this world and cannot wait until my time is up, i have had no enjoyment for the past 3 years of my life because this stupid disease won't leave me alone, doctors just tell me i will grow out of it which is complete bullshit, i'm past the stage of just being depressed, i would class my depression as severe, i just don't see how my life will improve and feel hopeless/helpless every single day, nothing works, all i do is suffer, im sick of this world, i want to leave it so if there is a god, i can confront him and ask what i ever did to be cursed with a hideous face while idiots can have clear skin and do whatever they want, fuck it all im fucking done.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 02/20/2013 7:22 pm

Stephen...don't give up on yourself. It may not seem like it but everyday you get up and face the world, you are giving acne the big F - YOU! You are a survivor and you will make it through this. In the meantime, i can only suggest you take care of yourself by addressing your depression.

You are not alone my friend.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 02/20/2013 10:01 pm

Well it's been roughly 2 years that I have been a member here, and I still haven't beaten acne, i've came to the conclusion that i am f**king done, i can't handle this shit anymore, no matter what i do i can't win, then other people can do whatever they want, have perfect skin, enjoy themselves go out with their friends, but not me, NEVER ME, come next month it will be a year that i haven't been out with my friends in, i have tried everything, gps, derm, supplements, nothing works, i despise this world and cannot wait until my time is up, i have had no enjoyment for the past 3 years of my life because this stupid disease won't leave me alone, doctors just tell me i will grow out of it which is complete bullshit, i'm past the stage of just being depressed, i would class my depression as severe, i just don't see how my life will improve and feel hopeless/helpless every single day, nothing works, all i do is suffer, im sick of this world, i want to leave it so if there is a god, i can confront him and ask what i ever did to be cursed with a hideous face while idiots can have clear skin and do whatever they want, fuck it all im fucking done.

I don't think most of us ever beat acne, most of us are just trying to be in control of it. I can live with a couple pimples for the rest of my life, but when it start's getting severe I feel the same as you. Did your parents have acne? Have you taken accutane? If one doctor can't offer you help it's time to see a new doctor.

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 02/20/2013 10:37 pm

My friend please don't talk so shameful about yourself . You are a strong warrior especially because you are an acne sufferer. We who are at the mercy of this disorder cannot succumb and refuse to search for the triggering factors or deny descent regimens that can provide control. Trust me it's a matter of trial and error, but where there's a will there's a way and chance :)

There are a vast amount of people that are severely depressed as you describe but for other matters as well, however, you shouldn't think about your Unwillingness to associate with people, think about the changes you can accomplish HERE right now , this instant . An optimistic mind is all you need to be content. Believe that at the end of The tunnel there is light. Sometimes in life all we need is hope to continue breathing because we live in a world where things aren't absolute and I believe that it's a way for the universe to provide contrast . No one in this universe is perfect and no one will achieve perfection but with the right mentality and approach you can feel perfect for anyone and or anything that you set out to pursue . Pursue your happiness :) please don't surrender . Life is to beautiful to dismiss and shrug it off . Don't contemplate death or suicide . Carpe diem. Much love :)

Ps. Don't let mediocre and archaic media's influence you that arbitrary beauty archetypes define sexiness . Your persona defines sexy ;)