Dan`s Moisturizer. ...

Notifications
Clear all

Dan`s Moisturizer. Help.

MemberMember
(@acnefreeiwillbe)

Posted : 02/10/2013 12:34 pm

Hey.

I started using the regimen in the summer but I stopped using BP it after a month and a half because my skin was getting dark (and was also still dry). Not from the sun but from the BP, so when I stopped after a week or so the skin got the normal collor and I was clear about 70%. I was still using Dan`s cleanser and moisturizer until recently. Because instead of moisturizer they sent me BP so I was using some other moisteurizer. After 2-3 weeks (two days ago) I started using Dan`s moisturizer again and my skin is much drier and more red, and my neck started to become red and itchy (my neck was like that before after three-four months of use, I just didn`t know from where did my neck got read and itchy). I am not using BP. I thought mosteurizer will calm my skin and nurture it.

So does that mean Im allergic? What is your advice? And I would also like to ask you which other mosteurizers are good?

Thank you very much, appreciate it.

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 02/12/2013 11:16 am

Hey and welcome to the acne.org community! Is the moisturizer the only thing you've switched in the past few weeks? What exactly is your current skin care routine? I'm a bit confused by your questions...