Notifications
Clear all

Posture + Body Acne

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 02/01/2013 8:09 pm

How many of you guys who have body acne also have bad posture?

Now that I think about it, a lot of the people i see with acne on their necks (and i assume they have it on body as well), don't have good posture. Or am i just being over-critical?

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 02/01/2013 8:27 pm

I have horrible posture but no body acne. Just my experience.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 02/02/2013 4:49 pm

Maybe only those prone to it?

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 02/10/2013 8:48 pm

I have skin issues on back/chest and also have very good posture. In fact I've even received compliments on my posture, which seems a little strange. What are you thinking might be the connection between posture and body acne?

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 02/12/2013 3:33 am

I have skin issues on back/chest and also have very good posture. In fact I've even received compliments on my posture, which seems a little strange. What are you thinking might be the connection between posture and body acne?

Maybe if you have good posture, your organs are able to better filter out toxins, and you get more blood flow.

It is crazy how acne makes you think of crazy things.

MemberMember
(@txngrl)

Posted : 02/19/2013 9:11 pm

Maybe if you have good posture, your organs are able to better filter out toxins, and you get more blood flow.

It is crazy how acne makes you think of crazy things.

LOL... yeah acne makes me c r a z y for sure.

MemberMember
(@katiejanezeebra)

Posted : 05/15/2013 5:44 pm

I had body acne and I can walk with a book on my head without it falling off... I don't think there's a link personally.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/15/2013 11:08 pm

I had body acne and I can walk with a book on my head without it falling off... I don't think there's a link personally.

how bad was ur body acne?

MemberMember
(@katiejanezeebra)

Posted : 05/16/2013 2:51 am

In honesty I couldn't tell you without being bias, everyone considers their acne worse than it probably is right? The dermatologist said it was moderate, however, I have no scaring at all. Why do you ask? :)