Notifications
Clear all

Yaaaaaaaay I Found The Treatment For My Acne And Scars And It's All Natural!

MemberMember
(@fedoua-med)

Posted : 01/28/2013 10:36 am

hey guys it's been a while since i've been here

for the past year i have suffered of mild hormonal acne and horrible red marks all over my cheeks so i tried th regemin and it worked for me but after 2 months i quit on it because i couldn't handle the side effects(redness itchiness...) anyway last week i saw a jar of honey in my kitchen and i thought you know what?! i should try it,since honey has been known for its ability to cure scars and guess what???!!!!

IT WORKED i've been eating 100% pure natural honey that came out straight from the bee lol (i don't know the right terme since there is a lot of types of honey these days)for almost 10days and my red marks are fading and i don't have more than 2 zits a WEEK

anyway i thought i should share this may be it will help others

best of luck

(i take a tee spoon of honey before i eat any thing in the morning )

MemberMember
(@tweaker123)

Posted : 01/30/2013 1:52 am

.. eating honey would break me out more than help me because of the sugars and insulin spikes...

but i know for sure manuka honey or raw honey is very good topically on the face, since it has glycolic acid(sugar) which can help exfoliate and heal scars . and it also has antibacterial properties.

not sure eating honey would help acne at all.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 01/30/2013 8:38 am

.. eating honey would break me out more than help me because of the sugars and insulin spikes...

but i know for sure manuka honey or raw honey is very good topically on the face, since it has glycolic acid(sugar) which can help exfoliate and heal scars . and it also has antibacterial properties.

not sure eating honey would help acne at all.

Yes. I doubt ingesting it is healing any scars or clearing acne. And taking it before eating anything else I the morning when any sugar or high glycemic food will have the biggest glycemic impact on your body is a Bad idea.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 01/30/2013 12:38 pm

using honey topically can help with inflammation and swollen cysts. Taking a spoonfull of honey every day can help with seasonal allergies but if you are avoiding sugar and have an insulin problem then this might not be the best remedy for you