Notifications
Clear all

The Thoughts

MemberMember
(@cartita)

Posted : 01/19/2013 7:47 am

Sometimes I think very much at my pimples and I can't concentrate on another topic.

What you do when you have many thoughts in your mind about your skin.. ?

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 01/19/2013 1:50 pm

EFT.

EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT.EFT

Did I mention EFT? If you don't know what it is, google it. It will help. :)

MemberMember
(@shannongre)

Posted : 01/20/2013 7:34 pm

I think you have to immerse yourself in other things. As much as I want to just stay home and hide when my skin looks bad, I always feel better when I'm out doing things. I do slather my face with a ton of makeup, which I hate to do, but it's the only way to get out and not feel to self-conscious. Sometimes just a ton of make up on my face makes me think about it less. I don't think it's good for my skin, but psychologically it's better for me. So if I'm really down, I just use lots of make up. When my face is clear, I won't want to use make up, so why not use it when it is bad.

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 01/21/2013 5:57 am

Sometimes I think very much at my pimples and I can't concentrate on another topic.

What you do when you have many thoughts in your mind about your skin.. ?

Make myself as busy as possible so i do not have the time to think about them.

Workout, meet up with friends, see my girlfriend, play xbox, get buried in work at work, watch a film, plan a trip to somewhere, got to nice place to eat.

Just do what you like doing.