Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brightday

No Pms Symptoms Since Accutane - Unusual

Hello! So, I just registered and I hope this works.

So, I started taking accutane on the 1st of January 2013. I'm taking 20 mg 5 days a week (Sunday-Thursday). So far, I've taken 5 pills and I'm noticing... side-effects, I guess. Yesterday, I felt pain in my joints. Today, I got chest pain... huh.png I know all these are side-effects, I read the informative leaflet.

Those are not really what I'm worried out. What I'm stressing over is that my period is due on the 12th... and I usually get PMS symptoms a week before (it has been like this for quite a long time) and here I am, with 4-5 days left until my period and NO PMS symptoms. I am 90 % sure I ovulated (from the discharge, mucus, yeah...) but it just feels like my period is going to be late or something. I've read posts about girls/women that have missed their periods or had very late periods on accutane and I just wanted to know what you thought about my situation. Sorry if you think I'm stressing too much, it's just that I usually get my periods every 33 days. It has been regular for aggggggggges. Oh, I'm 16, I've had my period for like 4 years. 41.8 kg. I wasn't put on the pill, it's not required where I live.

Please give advice, thank you! xx

Edited by brightday