Notifications
Clear all

Acne On Shoulders And Top Of Back ?

MemberMember
(@nufc30)

Posted : 01/03/2013 1:24 pm

I have spots on my shoulders and top of my back, and some on very top of my chest. It isnt cystic or anything they are just usually big red lumps, they dont really have a head either. I did try the head and shoulders treatment but they didnt working. I am 21 now but it seems to have come back worse and been like this for a couple of months. Any help or advice would be great thanks x

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 01/03/2013 4:10 pm

I have the same thing right now. Acne on my back shoulders and chest. But like you its not cystic. I was on Accutane for it but it came back 6 months after. Ive tried just about everything the past 2 years and cant get it cleared back up. May have to go another round of Accutane..

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 01/03/2013 8:55 pm

i put zinc oxide on my back and chest and face. my face has cleared up 75%. my chest 100% and my back 75% i definately recomend it. it is in most diaper rash creams. you can put it on your back when you sleep or even during the day if you are wearing a long sleeve top of some sort. it works great

MemberMember
(@nufc30)

Posted : 01/05/2013 1:37 pm

May have a look into that, is there no soaps or creams for mld to moderate back acne ?