Notifications
Clear all

All Natural Trio Cure

MemberMember
(@missmarie)

Posted : 01/02/2013 6:35 pm

Quick History:

So around age 24 (I'm 26 now) I started breaking out all over my face but mostly in my chin and jaw region.

I was a pescetarian at the time (vegan now) and although my skin wouldn't completely clear with diet alone I did notice that if I stopped eating sugar, drinking alcohol, and avoided white breads that it wouldn't be *as* bad. I started using the regimen and eating lots of fruits and my skin started to clear up. About 8 months into the regimen my skin was clear with the occasional pimple or two but I noticed my skin was very dry and parched looking which made me feel almost gray and old. Because of this I stopped using the regimen to try some natural alternatives.

Nothing really seemed to be working and I was getting desperate. My sister had cleared her acne by going to a dermatologist and I asked her what she was taking/using to see if I could figure something out for myself. She said she was on an antibiotic and a prescription face wash. After some research into some natural alternatives this is what I came up with:

• Wash face with Dr. Bronner's soap

• Tone with Witch Hazel (cleans and also heals spots)

• Moisturize with Coconut Oil (replicates your skin's natural oils, but be sure to wipe off after 5 minutes because whatever was going to soak in has already done so)

• Take Oil of Oregano twice a day (kills bacteria from the inside and is very powerful)

Within a week my skin went from covered in whiteheads and cysts to a few red spots but completely smooth. By week 3 my skin is completely clear, my dark circles are gone, my skin is glowing, and I no longer look gray and parched but moisturized and rejuvenated. This is the first time that anything as worked so fast and my skin feels amazing, better than it has in maybe 10 years. This is the first time ever I have felt so passionate about something, the first time that I've actually found a cure for myself, I wanted to share it. I hope it works for you!

Forgot to mention that coconut oil has antibacterial properties as well! You can take this internally if you wish although I can't personally stomach it by the spoonful.

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 01/02/2013 8:06 pm

Hey! Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like your acne was a result of bacterial infection, since the antibacterial supplement and the coconut oil worked so quickly. Glad it worked for you.