Notifications
Clear all

Is It Ok To Buy Acne.org's Products Internationally?

MemberMember
(@jekester)

Posted : 01/02/2013 1:15 am

I'm just wondering, as I'm from Australia, and I'm guessing I'm buying from the US, how do they keep the products cool and so they wont, uh, go 'off' or lose their effectiveness? so basically, it won't lose any of it's effectiveness?

How long does it usually take to ship + arrive from international shipping?

MemberMember
(@kyle_)

Posted : 01/02/2013 8:59 am

since I'm from england this isn't much of a concern for me, but the products generally are fine in a range of tempratures and conditions, I remember day specifically talking about it in one of his blog videos, you can even freeze the products and they are still fine to use. So basically, they will be in perfect condition when they get to you! Your also fine to keep them in the fridge if you want.

Also, as for shipping, it will take a while, I like to order acne.org products from amazon.com (the US one,) the postage seems to be more reliable and i usually don't get hit with customs fees (I'm not sure what customs is like over there, but from what I have seen on australian custom programs on tv, it looks pretty strict.) I recently ordered 50 worth of stuff, and it came straight here, so it's a hit or miss to be honest, you can't be sure if customs will hit you or not.

Shipping for me will take around half a month, sometimes it comes very quick, sometimes a little later, it's worth the wait though.

Good luck!

Kyle

MemberMember
(@jekester)

Posted : 01/03/2013 2:01 am

since I'm from england this isn't much of a concern for me, but the products generally are fine in a range of tempratures and conditions, I remember day specifically talking about it in one of his blog videos, you can even freeze the products and they are still fine to use. So basically, they will be in perfect condition when they get to you! Your also fine to keep them in the fridge if you want.

Also, as for shipping, it will take a while, I like to order acne.org products from amazon.com (the US one,) the postage seems to be more reliable and i usually don't get hit with customs fees (I'm not sure what customs is like over there, but from what I have seen on australian custom programs on tv, it looks pretty strict.) I recently ordered 50 worth of stuff, and it came straight here, so it's a hit or miss to be honest, you can't be sure if customs will hit you or not.

Shipping for me will take around half a month, sometimes it comes very quick, sometimes a little later, it's worth the wait though.

Good luck!

Kyle

Thanks! I'm thinking of buying the full set, So Cleanser, Treatment BP, Moisturiser and AHA+ and Jojoba Oil. But because I won't be using AHA+ 1 month into the regimen, is it OK to buy it now? what i mean is, how long do all these products last in terms of staying fresh? expire date wise.

Does it matter what shipping option i chose, in regards to how well the product is kept and stored, so it's perfect to use?

Oh and where is the best place to store each of these products. anyone???

MemberMember
(@kyle_)

Posted : 01/03/2013 3:37 pm

Yep it's fine to buy it now, it's reccomended you don't keep acne.org products more than 6 months, but there should be nothing wrong with them after that time, remember that when you buy the products they arn't made to order, they have probarly been waiting for a month or so to be sold! Maybe even longer. Of course you don't want to use very old products, but in most cases you don't need to worry about how old they are!

(Also, my reccomendation is to get the largest size products, it saves a lot of hassle ordering more products all the time and it's cheaper in the long run, but definatly try the small sizes first to make sure you want to keep going with the regimen!)

Shipping isn't much concern, unless you need the products ASAP, just get the cheaper one, I'd still reccomend using amazon.com also. You definatly don't need to pay for the expensive shipping methods.

I actually keep my cleanser in the shower, probarly not the best idea but it's perfectly fine and has never changed because of the fact I keep it in the shower. I keep the mousturizer in the same room as the shower, as well as the jojoba oil, and I keep the BP in my room (for some reason, keeping the BP in my room away from a humid shower room seems to prevent it from seperating and becoming thin, which some people complain about on the forums)

MemberMember
(@jekester)

Posted : 01/04/2013 4:02 am

Yep it's fine to buy it now, it's reccomended you don't keep acne.org products more than 6 months, but there should be nothing wrong with them after that time, remember that when you buy the products they arn't made to order, they have probarly been waiting for a month or so to be sold! Maybe even longer. Of course you don't want to use very old products, but in most cases you don't need to worry about how old they are!

(Also, my reccomendation is to get the largest size products, it saves a lot of hassle ordering more products all the time and it's cheaper in the long run, but definatly try the small sizes first to make sure you want to keep going with the regimen!)

Shipping isn't much concern, unless you need the products ASAP, just get the cheaper one, I'd still reccomend using amazon.com also. You definatly don't need to pay for the expensive shipping methods.

I actually keep my cleanser in the shower, probarly not the best idea but it's perfectly fine and has never changed because of the fact I keep it in the shower. I keep the mousturizer in the same room as the shower, as well as the jojoba oil, and I keep the BP in my room (for some reason, keeping the BP in my room away from a humid shower room seems to prevent it from seperating and becoming thin, which some people complain about on the forums)

Thanks for all the info :) it helped a lot, I just placed an order (the regimen kit + Jojoba oil and AHA+) with express mail (can't wait to start it.) and it said my order has been places and gave me a number, so what do i do now?

MemberMember
(@kyle_)

Posted : 01/04/2013 4:08 am

Your welcome!

The number you got will be your tracking number, if you had to contact the store site for some reason (for example if your products didnt come on time) you can give them that number to track your package, so it's a good idea to keep that number safe!

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 01/04/2013 9:25 am

Transient temperature extremes during shipping will not harm the products. Just let them sit at room temperature for awhile before you use them.They do occasionally arrive frozen in the winter and hot in the summer but our manufacturer has assured us that these transient extremes will not affect their efficacy.

If you have specific questions about shipping to your area please email @acne.org" rel="external nofollow">support@acne.org and Aren will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

MemberMember
(@aamoo)

Posted : 10/01/2013 7:47 am

from where i can buy these products??i am from pakistan...

MemberMember
(@sgreenta)

Posted : 10/03/2013 1:58 am

from where i can buy these products??i am from pakistan...

Hi, aamoo.

You can buy them from amazon or the acne.org store.