Notifications
Clear all

Which Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser?

MemberMember
(@socallove)

Posted : 12/26/2012 5:53 pm

So, I know Dan recommends the Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser and that's the one that I intend to get, but which one? There seems to be an "Essentials" one and another one for "Sensitive Skin". Which one is the one that Dan recommends? Which one do you guys use? Anyone have pictures of the proper one so I know what to look for in the store?

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@judith2345)

Posted : 12/27/2012 2:12 pm

So, I know Dan recommends the Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser and that's the one that I intend to get, but which one? There seems to be an "Essentials" one and another one for "Sensitive Skin". Which one is the one that Dan recommends? Which one do you guys use? Anyone have pictures of the proper one so I know what to look for in the store?

Thanks!

i would assume he's referring to the sensitive skin version which is a clear bottle, which is virtually the same product as Purpose as well.

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 12/27/2012 11:26 pm

It is the Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin that he is recommending (light amber color). It is the same as Purpose Gentle Cleanser. Be aware it contains sodium laureth sulfate, which causes irritation for some people (like myself). Keep a close eye when you start using it.

MemberMember
(@brownitsdown23)

Posted : 01/25/2013 3:08 pm

I used to use Clean and Clear Foaming Facial cleanser before they came out with the Essentials line. It was an antibacterial facial cleanser which I really loved. When they came out with the Essentials line I noticed everyone stopped carrying the antibacterial one, I couldnt find it anywhere. I recently stopped into the new Shopko store in my town and was amazed to see it was there. I hadnt seen it anywhere in almost a year it seems. I still didnt buy it because I am currently trying something else and didnt want to try switching two products at once, but im keeping it in the back of my mind :)